Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.766 emner i 47.066 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

I want the me I knew before the trauma

for 18 år siden 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi! I am so sorry for everything you are going through! I know exactly how it feels. Life just does not feel fair when so much seems to come down on us at one time. I am a praying christian and even though I struggle with depression, I know GOD can work many miricles! I have seen it happen to many times. Even with every thing I am dealing with now! Our world is very much out of control, and Jesus is the only answer. I will continue to pray for your situation.
for 18 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Purple]Text[/color][font=Stencil]I want the me that was before the head injury and the domestic violence. I want to have that person back. I received TBI from an ex husband who beat me in the head. I also lost all of my four children due to him. The whole ordeal has been so traumatizing that I even flunked college this past fall after having an associate degree before the trauma.(in liberal studies).The same ex husband who is responsible for this is living in the saME CITY i AM IN.My fiance usedf to be good friends with him. NOw he is going over to my ex's house to visit and he doe snot care what I have to say or think about it. I hope it ios p[ossible for him to choose me over my ex. I cannot hold my head up in respect for myself while they are fraternizing at my expenxse. I hope there is someone else out there who has gone through something similar. I need to know that. I go to church when I can and now attend a cell group.

Læser dennne tråd: