Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.766 emner i 47.066 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

New to this

for 18 år siden 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Confused, You are very welcome for the support, that's what all of us are here to give each other. Good luck on the rennovations and the sale of your house. I'm sure that won't be an easy thing for many reasons. I know how busy life can be, I have to see my psychologist in the evenings, and it can make for a long day. It does really help though. I don't know a lot about the legistics of the grieving process, but I don't think it's a matter of getting stuck in a stage as much as each person needing different amounts of time to get through each stage. Is there anywhere in your community that holds berievment groups? Again, that would entail time at night, but... Hope things start looking up. Kelly
for 18 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hello kelly thank u so much for your support. I am having a hard time "being nice to myself" only because i don't know how.It is nice to know that there are people out there that does care. U see i'm trying to sell thehouse because i cannot afford it on my own, we got the house based on our 2 incomes. I did manage to get a loan to renovate just so i can sell. I am a handy man can do almost everything on my own, but it is so hard to get motivated to do anything. Or i start then after an hour or so, i just give up 'cause i feel over whelmed. I really don't have a lot of time left in the week to see a councillor, unless its evenings and weekends. It is very difficult to even get out of bed i the mornings but i do. And i'm worried that in the grieving process, i got stuck in self pity. And if i did, how do i know? Confused
for 18 år siden 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Confused, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. For one thing you need to be kind to yourself and give yourself time to grieve. It hasn't even been a year yet, and I'm sure you loved her. It takes time to get over that. I've only been married for 16 years and couldn't imagine living without my husband. My father died last February, and he and my mother had been married for 62 years. We are still helping her deal with her grief. If I may ask, why don't you think you should go to counceling? I personally think it would be a wonderful help to you. Also, even though I haven't been through this personally, after dealing with my mom and her councelors I know they are still saying that what she if feeling and going through is normal. I'm sorry if this is long, but I hope I've helped at least a little. Welcome to the site, you'll truly benefit if you take advantage of all it has to offer. Hope to hear from you soon. Kelly
for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Confused, Welcome to The Depression Center. We thank you for sharing your story with us today. This support group is full of supportive individuals who may be able to help you answer some questions regarding depression. If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS" you will find many supportive tests. These tests are not diagnostic tools and are not a replacement or substitute for a physicians advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. We also have developed a Depression Program. This program is 16-weeks and involves the tools mentioned above. Each session is based on the previous session, so we strongly advise that you work slowly through the program and not jump ahead. If you have any questions or concerns with our "TOOLS" you can contact our support department at support@depressioncenter.net. Take care and we hope to hear from you soon. Josie __________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 18 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hello all, i'm new to this self help and just thought to say a little bout my depression. My wife passed away last august and i've been feeling lost , confused and depressed. I find i have very little energy at times and major anxiety attacks. I have not gone for grievance councelling, and don't really know if i should. Some days are ok then others like the last week have been moderately empty {feelin wise}.Is this normal and what should i do? Confused

Læser dennne tråd: