Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.766 emner i 47.066 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

Hi I am BlueeyesNjeans and I am here

for 18 år siden 0 40 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Blueey It is very late where I live, but I am having a "session" and saw your poem and wanted to respond to it. Don't worry about the double-posting - it takes a little time to get used to these sites, and it is very easy to make a mistake! Welcome to the Support Group, and I hope you find it and the depression programme helpful. I liked your poem. I don't believe however that you are "No one special" - you are special, and there is no-one, absolutely no-one, in the world exactly like you! How special is that?! Also "..too late.."? Too late for what? It's NEVER too late. "All I want is to be given a chance". I'm sure you do, and there's absolutely nothing to stop you giving YOURSELF that chance is there, even if other people don't seem to understand! I think you've made a very good start in coming to this site. It's all about thinking about how you think, and making changes to that to make life better. It's not always easy, but it's ALWAYS easier than trying to change other people's thinking! Hope you will post back and let us know how things are going. Regards MRB :)

Læser dennne tråd: