Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.766 emner i 47.066 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

Hey

for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ally, Thanks for sharing your introduction here with us. Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. The Depression Center offers personalized, interactive tools that have helped many to challenge and overcome their depression. If you look to the left of the screen under "PROGRAM TOOLS" you'll find our Depression Test. The purpose of this test is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. We also have a Depression Program. The core of the Depression Center is our Depression Program which is an interactive, 16-session cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)course. When using cognitive behavioral therapy, each person has unique goals in their treatment. Whatever your motivation, cognitive behavioral therapy is a very effective treatment for depression. We hope you find the help you need within The Depression Center. If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding our site or with depression please click the "CONTACT US" link at the bottom of the page. Casey _____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 18 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone Im an 18 year old from Brisbane Australia. Iv been hving osme serious problems with Depression since 2003, and after the worst 'episode' from November last year until Febuary I was diagnosed. Things still suck. Iam on medication and it helps control how Iam feeling somewhat. iam now able to get up in the mornings and face the day, but life is by no means a bed of roses. Im here because I want to remeber what its like to be happy and able to go through life and look ahead to the next day, rather than living battle by battle. I go through days when lifes ok, but I recognize that I need alot of help for the days when it isn't. Here's hoping Alix

Læser dennne tråd: