Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

An effort

for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi David, Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing your introduction here with all of us. The core of the Depression Center is our Depression Program which is an interactive, 16-session cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)course. When using cognitive behavioral therapy, each person has unique goals in their treatment. Whatever your motivation, cognitive behavioral therapy is a very effective treatment for depression. We hope that you find the online program helpful and look forward to continuing to share in your experiences and progress. Take care, Casey ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 18 år siden 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi David, you are so inspiring! I admire you for being so brave and being able to talk so openly. I've been here for almost 3 weeks and I haven't managed to say anything at all. take care glad you are here
for 18 år siden 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm glad you're willing to try. It's encouraging for those of us who are wondering the same thing. Welcome David.
for 18 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Depression is something I have lived with for a long time; I just got out of the hospital. I do look at it as divine intervention. For the past 45+ days (I lost count) I have been committed. I sort of had to lie to the doctors just to get out. The medications I am on have truly curbed my mood and thoughts. Novo Bupropion(Welbutrin) 300mg twice daily Lithium 900mg at night Seroquel 300 mg at night These medications are working so well that I have the inability to cry, which at times is a little frustrating; its like a false sense of well being but I am unable to act on my darkest thoughts. Its like I have an internal war going on and I have no idea who will win. So in the mean time I know that Cognitive Therapy can be good and will help where medication cannot. I will give this program a try Why so depressed? Well there has been a lot of really bad things that have happened to me starting at the age of 3 and for the past 2 years I have been completely alone in this world, all my family has passed parents brother grandparents you name it all gone and I am not that old, only 37. There will be no more remember whens for me, no more family Christmas, Easter or Thanksgiving get togethers. The only person I have to live for is me. The rose color glasses just don't exist for me. I'm not making any promises but I will try.

Læser dennne tråd: