Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.111 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

thank you for listening

for 17 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jenn, You've come to the right place. We are always here to listen and support you along your journey. Start working through our program. It will teach you about depression and get you started on setting goals for yourself. If you have any questions, just ask. Welcome aboard! Danielle _______________________ The DC Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am here looking for support, I am finally starting to ask for help and am ready to accept it from others. I am diagnosed with having depression and anxiety and am currently taking Celexa for this. I notice a small improvements, it has only been 3 months! I have many stressors and have very little support from my family/friends...I have a great doctor, but of course, you can't always run to the doctor if you need to vent or even just to report a good day! I need to know that there are others out there that have similar issues and/or experiences that want to comfort and be comforted by others issues! To start with, I am a wife and mother, who has 6 children (his, hers and ours). I am a full time student at the local college trying to get a new education to obtain a better life for myself and my family! I need to be able to vent and/or share good times with someone other than my husband. He works from the house and raises the children, basically he is Mr. Mom in my place and yes, this hurts me...I feel that he has a better understanding of the kids as he is with them more and I regret my decision to leave the house to go back to school, but am learning to accept the reality that I can't do everything on my own! I am truly blessed to have his support for all he does! Anyway, I need to make it clear that I will share with others here all that is asked, as I believe in honesty above all else! Thank you for listening and I hope to hear from others in any situation! Jenn

Læser dennne tråd: