Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.111 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

Just found this site

for 17 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nite Star, Welcome to the Depression Center and thanks for sharing your story. Please start working through our CBT program. You're right, planning for the future is a big step and our program will only help you further that progress. If you have any questions, just ask. Danielle ________________________ The DC Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi. I just found this site from a link on a site. I think it's great. I'm currently out of treatment, mainly because I'm homeless and I'm not sure where I'm going to be living, so I don't want to start treatment somewhere and then end up changing where I'm living after a few weeks or however long. I've been off my meds for three weeks now, and I'm starting to feel the effects. I've tried going to providers/the ER to get a prescription but nowadays no one wants to write a prescription for you, they just want to put you into a treatment program. It's rough, but I'm trying to hang in there. I have a blog, where I write about a lot of my personal life, but I read the agreement a little too quickly and not sure if it's ok to post the URL for it. Anyway, I was in a really bad car accident five years and two days ago. My lower right leg was crushed, I had to have a new ankle built out of bone from other parts of my body, and I'm in constant pain, which doesn't help with the depression. I've probably had depression most of my adult life, but I wasn't officially diagnosed until five years ago or so, and I didn't even suspect or know anything about depression until six years ago, when a friend (who's a school psychologist) suggested to me that I was probably suffering from depression. The past year has been extremely difficult for me, but for the first time in five years I'm able to think into the future; that is, for the past five years when caregivers ask me what my plans for the future were I wasn't able to answer because I honestly didn't see myself in the future. Now, I can think about things a week or two from now. It might not seem that far away but for me, it's a major step. I like to read mysteries, and reading has helped me get through the past year. It's a love that I've re-discovered, as prior to a little over a year ago, I rarely read books. Now, when the depression isn't so bad, I can't get enough of them. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. There's more, of course, but I guess this will have to do for now. Oh, I don't have regular access to the Internet anymore (I was robbed/beaten up last year, and lost all my technological gadgets) but I can view email through my mobile phone. I'm not quite sure how that will work with this site, but I'm willin

Læser dennne tråd: