Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.111 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

New here - 37 Year old sigle mom

for 17 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi CffShpGrl, Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing your introduction here with us. Be sure to take advantage of all the support and tools available to you here. You mentioned anxiety and panic in your post. If you were looking for more information on this, we have a very informative sister site located at www.paniccenter.net We look forward to hearing from you again soon, Casey ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, I'm a forty somethingyr old woman - "white" Australian. Never had kids...but my heart goes out to you. I know that I have only a smidgeon of a whisker of an imagination of an idea of what that grief is like for you. But I can relate a bit. And I can listen if you want to talk about it. - I have got the buddy thing working i *think*. please feel free to chat to me on that if we are on at the same time. my sister suicided about 10 years ago. it is NOT the same, but grief is grief, and some parts of it i can relate to. Something that helped me - i read somewhere. We don't "get over it" -- after the death of someone we love, We just get on with it. Our lives have been changed permanently, and I don't want to "get over" my love of that person. A better term for it might be we adapt. Yes we adapt to our changed lives.
for 17 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello. Well I found this site by accident while doing a search for someone on chacha about depression so I decided to join this site myself as I suffer from depression and anxiety/panic attacks. I am a 37 year old single mom to a wonderful 10 year old son. It's always pretty much been the two of us. I had a younger son that was killed in 2003 by a babysitter (shaken baby syndrome) and life has been hard since. I am hoping that this site will help me out a little. CffShpGrl

Læser dennne tråd: