Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.114 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

I need help

for 17 år siden 0 56 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hopeless: Welcome, I believe you'll find the people here understand the kind of challenges you're talking about and that makes a huge difference. I feel weird and stupid too at times and I know how it can sap the life out of you. It doesn't matter how old you are when you have those feelings they're real and painful and you deserve to have them taken seriously and to be offered some help. I hope you find something here that works for you too. Ava
for 17 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hopeless, Welcome to the Depression Center! Thank you for sharing your story with us. This is a safe place, free of judgment so feel free to post often. We encourage you to become familiar with the tools in your session diary. Inside you'll find a 12 step cognitive therapy program as well as a mood tracker and depression test. Please begin working through the program and keep us posted on how you're doing. Danielle ____________________ The DC Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I am brand new to this. I am also so desperate to find a way to live life. I have never opened up to anyone before in my life nor told people how I feel. I think the biggest reason for that is that I think how I feel is so weird and stupid. I tend to over re-act to everything that happens. I'm at one of the lowest points I've been in a long time. I go to work in a daze, and I can't do anything I use to do, when I get home at the end of the day I don't do anything, I don't even wash my dishes. I've gotten to the point that I don't even feel like making food for myself. I'm only 22 as people remind me I have my whole life ahead of me, and I think thats what scares me the most, the thought of living like this for that long. I want this to work for me!

Læser dennne tråd: