Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Trying to plan ahead

for 16 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Mark & DJ!

I think you'll find our program helpful. In particular, the later session focus on your relationships with others. Before that, you'll learn other essential skills. If you need additional assistance with your anxiety Mark, we have a sister site: www.paniccenter.net

DJ,

For the add a buddy feature, click on Marc' ADD TO BUDDY LIST icon in his post and log in to the DC IM.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks,for the welcome Daily Llama,Im looking forword to the help from this group!
for 16 år siden 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to DJ and Mark!  This CBT programme will help you a lot.  You spend some time reading through the programme and then read back into the past threads...
for 16 år siden 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mark,Im new to this also just thought Id welcome you as I found not many poeple seem to welcome the newbe's Im still not to sure how this all works yet,Im sure I'll figure it out.hope it helps you ,Im going to add you to my buddy list if I can figure it out! So I'll talk to you again,and welcome Mark.
                                                                                     DJ
for 16 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Just found the website and I figured that I'd give it a try. To be completely honest, I'm not that depressed as of the moment, but it feels like I'm starting to get really depressed again, so I'm trying to stop that before it gains momentum. I'm also trying to get over my anxiety of talking to people in groups and approaching strangers, as of now both of them freak me out (fairly visibly unfortionately). I'm posting on here because I figure that talking to people I dont know on the internet will probably help, though it doesn't make me nearly as anxious as when I'm in person. So hello I guess

Læser dennne tråd: