Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Hi

for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Crayolabunny

I just wanted to let you know that I agree with Daily Llama and Josie.  Do take the test and go to your doctor.  You definately need to seek help with your current state.  It sounds like you've been stressed for quite sometime and like many of us once the downward spiral starts it will continue unless challenged.  Challenging is often harder than not doing so but much less devastating in the long run.  The sessions here are helpful and there are other links here to address other symptoms that you face along with your depression.

The people that have responded to me so far have been wonderful and caring people who really help by understanding where you are.  This site has been a wonderful assest for me. Don't be a stranger!

Mom of 3
for 16 år siden 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Did you already see your doctor about this depression, Cray?? I think that , like Josie says, take the test in this programme and print yourself a copy and take that with you to your doctor for his consideration.
     In the meantime, can you post a little more about yourself and what you think is making you drop all these "nice" jobs?

Patrick

for 16 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Crayola,

Welcome to our support community and thanks for sharing with us.  Take the time to look through the program and take the test.  This can help better assess your situation.  Are you seeing a doctor or therapist.  They can also help you with knowledge and support.

Do try and work through the program and read through the program reference guide to assist with better knowledge on depression.  Post with us and start to journal your thoughts within the session tools, it can really make a difference.

We do know where you are coming from and the members can be a great asset for support and knowledge.

Josie, Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi,

I have just reached out to this program as my life is so out of control.  Where to start - career crisis for the past year.  I've had 4 really nice jobs but didn't like them once I got there.  I lost an ex-boyfriend to cancer, a good friend to suicide, my son won't talk to me.  The current boyfriend is losing his patience with me big time and we have been fighting off and on for almost a year.  Seems everything I love I am destroying. 

Læser dennne tråd: