Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Introduce myself - sugar

for 15 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Sugar,

I like your handle name btw :) Welcome to the forums. I am really glad you found this site :) The people here are so great. Hang in there it can get better :)
for 15 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sugar - WELCOME!

I found the site the same way you did - it just popped up one day.  I think a miracle in my life.  Lots of support, advice, insight and good information!  I also am working slowly through the sessions as I started off trying to run through them hoping to "get well quick".  I learned that the slower I take it and the more I take time to think things through, discuss issues in this format and share ideas and thoughts, the more I get from the program.  Either way you decide to do it, don't forget to keep us posted, we learn from one another, support one another and encourage one another.  Look forward to hearing more from you.

for 15 år siden 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sugar,

Welcome! Thank you for sharing more about yourself. I am sorry to hear about your therapist, however it is so great that you found this site  As you know, we are here to help, support and encourage you in whatever you need. It sounds like you are motivated to learn new skills from the program and to learn from others. Keep up that wonderful attitude, and you will succeed!
Hang in there, and please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Sarah, Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I didn't really introduce myself properly ! I have suffered from depression/bipolar for many years. I do not work, so I have become extremely isolated and discouraged with my life. I finally found this program by some miracle because my therapist totally blew me off & neglected me. I am desperate to learn coping skills & talk to others who may feel like me. I am on several medications and have been for years. This program has given me hope. I don't even know how I found it - I was searching for something & it popped up. I am following the instructions and already feeling better. However, I am one of those people who wants to do it now, feel better right away and that won't happen until I work through everything. At least I have something to do that is positive in my life. I hope talking with the support group will make me feel less alone.

Læser dennne tråd: