Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Introducing myself - Bree

for 15 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bree
Welcome to the Depression Center. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father, I know how difficult it is. 
I lost my mother 2 1/2 years ago April 20, 2006 (suddenly) and we found out my father was dying 6 days before he did November 22, 2008.

I don't have a husband, my son is grown, I am thankful that my work has been accommodating and my family supportive.  I am sure that this would have made it much much more difficult.  I did find the sessions on relationships, changing roles and grief very helpful in processing what was occurring in my life and continue to use them today and as long as I need them.  I don't think just reading through these sessions 1 time gives me all I can get. 

I've received much support about the specifics of this issue and other things going on in my life as a result of these things, through posting and getting feed back from other members and the moderators.  I also find this site helpful in dealing with Major Depression and how it impacts these areas.  

I hope you find as much success here as I have and I look forward to your posts.  Here's a great big hug from me to you, I'm sorry to hear about your dad! 

for 15 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Bree,

Welcome to the forums.

My condoleances for your father. I am sorry to hear you had to go through something so difficult. I am also sorry to hear you work and husband are not supportive of you. You will find that there are some very nice and supportive people on this forum. 

I am glad to see your therapist and doctors are involved. As for being on medical leave, I am in the process of quitting my job to get some time. 

Anyway, I do hope you post with us often. Hang in there!

for 15 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bree,

Welcome to our support community.  There are many members that do know where you are coming from so do make yourself at home and let us assist you. Good for you for working with a doctor and therapist. Take the depression test and take a copy to your next appointment, it can help you assess your situation better.

Start slow and work through the program, show your doctor, work together.  Most of all post often, the members have lots to share and it can make a difference..

Josie, Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning My name is Bree.  I'm a 27 year old, married, mother of 2.  Last fall I began having anxiety and panic attacks two to three times per week and ignored them as a sign of weakness.  Gradually they got worse and landed me in the hospital. I have been seeing a psychologist twice a week since Jan.  She has since taken me out on medical leave.  The root of my depression and anxiety are that my father dropped dead from a heart attack last April, and my job, and husband have not been very supportive.

Læser dennne tråd: