Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Hello All

for 15 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome PrincessDiana,
I look forward to reading your posts and interacting with you in this format to help you and to help me.  

for 15 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi PrincessDiana,

Welcome to the family.  You are right to start with the sessions, they contain a lot of important information that will help you.

You say that you have been working a lot.  It is important to make time for loved ones but it is also important to make time for yourself.  You should spend a little bit of time everyday to focus on yourself and your interests.  It also sounds like you have a lot of guilt when it comes to your relationships.  You have done a very good thing implementing those scream free parenting you learned and you should be proud of yourself.  Try not to be too hard on yourself. 

Congratulations on being accepted to the course you applied for.  I am sorry that financially things are difficult though.  Have you tried talking to an academic adviser?  He/she may be able to help you apply for scholarships and bursaries.  You may be able to work out a payment plan. It is worth a shot.

I recommend keeping a thought journal.  You may not realize it but something could be triggering your depression since you have good and bad days.  Try recording your thoughts, events and emotions and see if you can notice any patterns.

Come and post often! I look forward to reading more form you.

Ashley, Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am a 30 year old single mom of one 12 year old boy.  I have a very patient, kind and caring boyfriend of almost 3 years.  I have been depressed before when I was 20 but through councelling, I felt that I got through to the other end unscathed.  I have been through alot of life experiences that made me who I am today but for about 6-8 months I have slowly been on a downward slope into anxiety and depression.  I realized that I needed some help when I didn't want to go to the grocery store because I might see someone I know, which is normally not my personality... I am very outgoing, positive and happy when I am baseline.  So my manager directed me to this website.

I haven't been able to narrow anything down yet but my anxiety and depression comes and goes, some days I am perfectly fine while other days I just want to stay in bed all day... when I force myself to go to work, I have no motivation or desire to even be there.  I have lost enjoyment in things that I normally would have enjoyed... but like I said, other days I am A-OK. 

My son is growing up quickly and our relationship has been strained due to me working so much and when I wasn't working, I felt like all I was doing was disciplining him for things he was doing.  I read a book called ScreamFree Parenting and implemented it at home which has been working wonders for our relationship.  I am patching up my relationship with my boyfriend because that too was suffering from my depression.  I have friends who just want to drink every weekend and I am not interested.  And my financial situation is strained due to letting go my part time job to save my relationships with my son, boyfriend and friends.  Now in the fall I have been accepted to a course that I can't afford on my own but I don't make enough to get a bank loan and too much to get a student loan so I am stressing out about that...

I know having been through this before, that everything is going to work out but when I am in a depressed state, I don't want to do anything or go anywhere and I fear that I will lose my relationships, my job and my reputation.

Anyway, that is me.  I hope that going through the sessions will help me change my thought processes and get better.

Læser dennne tråd: