Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.106 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

hello everyone

for 14 år siden 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello hopefulrani,

Welcome to the site and thank you for joining us. We definitely do not judge here and try to help each other out as much as possible. Definitely looking forward to hearing more from you.

Strength
for 14 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hopeful,

Welcome and yes we are here to help you every step of the way.  We have many members that do know where you are coming from and many have shared their experiences with others, this can help!

By using the programs knowledge and tools, you can help yourself progress everyday.

We are here to support and not judge!

Post with us often with questions, concerns and support!

Josie, Health Educator
for 14 år siden 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Hopeful!    We are not judgmental.   We are a great group of people who just happen to be struggling with depression.   We support, we listen, we commiserate, and we rant sometimes.    We're just people being people.   Please feel free to come here anytime you need to or want to.

Glad to hear from you!
for 14 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi

Welcome. You'll find great support here.

I understand what you mean when you talk about breaching your core of self-righteousness and having broken your facade. I feel that I'm in a similar situation myself, and have shocked myself recently with the knowledge of just what I am capable of...

It certainly is a non-judgmental place here (or I would have been thrown out ages ago!) - we are all just here to help each other.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Pete
for 14 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi everyone! am i glad i found this programme! I am hopeful rani. 

i used to be a very bubbly lady, all optimistic and positive about the world in fact i wanted to be a life coach!

i suppose that all changed when i moved to another country, being by myself and trying out things i could only dare imagine. the negative spirals started when i breached my core belief of self-righteousness... oh yes, i discovered that i had this facade and now it's all broken...

anyway, i truly do hope that this group is non-judgemental and would take me as i am and help me see the world as a "sunshiny" place to be in and I'm truly hoping i could extend the same to other people as i go through this journey... 

Læser dennne tråd: