Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.106 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

The Scoop on Spookycrisp

for 13 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Spookycrisp,

I am glad you found us and that you feel this is a good fit for you.  You mention that you do not like things when they are too structured.  That is good you realize this.  In the past how have you pushed yourself to achieve goals without the use of a structure?  Possibly applying this approach to the program will help ensure you work on the program regularly.  The program is a lot of work so having a plan of approach may be helpful to you.

I look forward to reading more for you!

Ashley, Health Educator
for 13 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
When I am asked when I first experienced depression I used to say I don't really know. Having read the information here and examining my own life I have to say around grade 5 for sure. Early waking, weight gain, ignoring the simple things I need to do to take care of myself. It all started around then.

Right now I can feel myself slipping into a serious downturn. I cannot concentrate at work, I am distracted, prone to ranting and avoiding social situations. Worse still I am letting personal cleanliness go and shirking laundry as long as I can. This is a bad sign for me because I do value looking nice and smelling good. ;)

All I want to do right now is either watch t.v. or curl up in bed. I don't have the energy for much else.

I spoke with a life coach the other week. She was honest and helpful. Speaking with her made me admit that I am not doing as well as I claim. I appreciated her honesty and pointed questions. One was "If you don't have the energy to shower, do you think you have the energy to put into a coaching relationship?" I had to admit I didn't.

I have had positive experiences with CBT in the past, so I wanted to see if I could find online or self directed help. Right now the idea of having to get it together enough to make and keep appointments is overwhelming. I also tend to really resist things once they become too structured. I think the idea of popping in here when I need to and working along at my own speed is a program that I can live.

I normally like to knit, read, play WoW, walk and do other crafty things. I am looking forward to getting a bit of control on my depression and breaking out of some of my habits.

Læser dennne tråd: