Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.106 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Hey Everyone

for 13 år siden 0 31 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, Monique. I also have the wonderful anxiety/depression combo and it often feels like the two feed off each other. Glad to hear the blogging is helping you. Keep it up!

Do you know about the Panic Center? You may also want to take a look there if Social Anxiety Disorder is your primary issue. Same CBT approach but geared towards methods of managing your anxiety, whether or not you have panic attacks.

Take care,
Flint
for 13 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey! Thanks for responding. And I'm going to try the program. I'm already going to a CBT group for depression, so I've already learned most of the material but theres no harm in looking this over as well. 
for 13 år siden 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Monique,

Welcome to the program! It's so great that you are taking steps that frighten you but that you are realizing are helpful as well. That is very brave and clearly important.

Are you doing the program? The readings and activities are very helpful, as is posting here. Let us know how we can help!

Stay strong.

Tiana, Health Educator
for 13 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My name is Monique, and I’m 22 year old blogger from Ontario. Film is my passion, so I pursued Film & Television Production in college. However, since graduating I’ve been suffering from depression, which was only the underlying issue provoked by my Social Anxiety Disorder, which I didn’t even know existed until months ago. Now, I’m going through treatment and writing a blog to journal my progress. I've also decided to write a blog about my experiences, which has been absolutely terrifying but extremely therapeutic as well, as I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Læser dennne tråd: