Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Motivation

for 10 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Split,

This is a great question. Schedule a time every day to work on it. If you spend 30 minutes a day that is more then enough. If you skip a day don't beat yourself up but know that CBT does not work unless you do the homework. Plan rewards for yourself everyday. Small rewards you look forward to. Post here often also and if you like let us know how you have been doing with the tracking. You may be more motivated to complete the work if you are accountable to us. Also, know that being depressed often saps your motivation. Healthy people take action after they feel motivated to do so. With depression the action has to come before the motivation. This is hard but the more you push yourself the more you will want to stick with it.

Being a mom I am sure you are often very busy and often do work that you are not always motivated to do. How do you motivate yourself these times?

Ashley, Health Educator
for 10 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was diagnosed with depression two years ago
have been medicated since then and spent 5 weeks in a physiatric hospital during the summer
I am 31 years old and have a 2 year old son who I love love love so much
the last few weeks I had been feeling a bit better and started lessening my meds
I had a very extremely negative reaction to this and my doc advised me to start taking them again

It scared me how I thought I was better and then to fall so fast and hard in a dark hole

I have read the first session here and understand everything I read,
but then I got to the mood and activity register part and I'm thinking "I'm not going to do that, it takes up too much time"
maybe the truth is, it takes too much thinking, maybe it's too confronting

how you do motivate yourself to fill it in regularly?

Læser dennne tråd: