Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

My introduction

for 10 år siden 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Eliza.  I just wanted to check in and see how you've been doing!  I hope the tools and resources here have all been a way for you to start moving forward again.  Don't worry if you get stuck once in a while.  I'm feeling pretty stuck and stressed myself today.  But, I know that I'll figure it out and move past it if I just keep at it.  Take care!
for 10 år siden 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Eliza.  I'm so sorry to hear how sad you are.  Do not feel any guilt about your feelings.  They are yours and just as relevant whether you're 20 or 70!  By coming on to this site you've made a huge step and when you are ready you will find the strength and courage to go see a professional.  I'm 57 and have struggled with depression all my life.  I was only diagnosed after the loss of my father in '96.  I didn't recognize that I had a problem.  I just thought that's the way it was.  I'm so proud of you for recognizing that something isn't quite right and that you need to reach out for help.  Use the tools available and you will start to see a difference.  We can do it together!  I've just printed out the daily mood tracker today and know that by sticking to it will break through into the light.  You are stronger then you know.  Keep talking sweetie!
for 10 år siden 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the DC Eliza.  One of the beautiful things about this program is that it has value for people of all ages.  We've had high school students, many college age students, young parents, and old folks like me .  We are all here for the same reason.  The ongoing battle with anxiety and depression is familiar to all of us.  No one is here to judge you... in fact you may be told many, many times to stop judging yourself because you are your own worst enemy.

I am sorry to hear you feeling so badly about yourself, but very glad you found us.  I would recommend you get started on the readings about depression and doing some mood tracking.  You may find, like others before you, that you start to feel better after taking those few steps to get started.  Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.  We are here to listen and help any way we can. 
for 10 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there,

I feel a bit young - age range (19-24) - to be on this forum and reading some stories of the people that post on this forum I feel a strange guilt being on here. It is obvious, a great majority of people have been dealing with a lot of negative experiences in their life and I can't say I share the same amount of negative experiences to such magnitude. I'm here because via a 20 min evaluation with a clinical psychologist, she recommended that I find help via a psychologist our support group. I don't feel comfortable going to a psychologist just yet so here I am. 

I am a university student, who is struggling with finding the motivation to go to class, do assignments, hang out with friends or even get out of bed for that matter. This is something I never had to deal with, it always made me anxious not to be at school... I loved to learn. Now I feel like my reward pathways are all messed up... Like I can't find any reward or pleasure from doing the things I loved.  I have always been a perfectionist which calls for anxiety due to the fear of failure. Last term, I failed a course. When I saw my mark, I felt numb - like I didn't even know whether to cry. This term... although I am registered I haven't been to school in weeks and spend most of my day in bed, never letting myself  get hungry and watch endless amounts of TV shows and movies. I've tried to analyze this lack of feeling I have in my life, and I think I feel depressed because who I am right now is someone I never envisioned to be. I feel like most of the decisions I made in my life were wrong. I don't know

But it feels great to be on here, and express my thoughts and hopefully take the right steps in the direction I want to be headed. I know it won't be easy, but I'm glad I found the motivation to at least try.

Læser dennne tråd: