Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Hi looking for a new start

for 10 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cinamom,

I am sorry to hear this. You do not deserve to have horrible things said to you or to be threatened. This is abuse and it needs to be addressed. Likely you both have some hard work to do on the relationship. I encourage you to seek couples counselling. Not only will this be beneficial for your relationship but it also may help with the depression. What are your thoughts on this?

Ashley, Health Educator
for 10 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I am a wife, mom of three, and constantly arguing with my husband. My dr. has said I am suffering with depression and on top menopause. I am 44. kids are all finally in school this year. trying to find a daytime job but still have flexibility to be their taxi, nothing seems to be going right. I love my kids but right this moment I am having a hard time having any loving feelings towards my husband. he wants us to be happy but he doesn't see that his cruel words and anger towards me only push me further into this hole. I came on here to try and get myself better. I look for work everyday not because I have the motivation but because we need me to be working for financial reasons. I have no desire to be intimate with him, nor hug or kiss him. sometimes I barely look at him, with no reason and he is fed up with my lack of intimacy. I am trying to get myself better, but then he puts me down gets angry and says horrible things to me, threatens to leave me, tells me he doesn't love who I am becoming. and all that just makes me want to give up completely I mean why bother then trying to heal.

Læser dennne tråd: