Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Hi new here

for 9 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i have no idea.... Cheers... and yet to every clanging of glass i draw myself deeper to the depth of the bottom of my glass of red liquid's despair...
for 9 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Aedan,

I am sorry to hear that things suck right now. However, I am really glad you found us. I also think it's great that you have already found two healthy coping tools - your dogs and painting. These gifts can really help you stay balanced.

Get started on the program as soon as you can. Take your time with each session, do the homework and check in with us often.

I furrowed my brow when I read that you feel you have no confidence. I know how that can feel and it is not a nice place to be. How do you think you can start to work on your confidence? What might help?

Ashley, Health Educator
for 9 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, Im not sure what else to do, so i am here. I hope this will help me. I feel it keeps me accountable. I am hoping to find some support. As to me, I live in Texas, I have 2 dogs and often they are my reason for getting up in the morning, leaving my house in the day and my reason to come home at night. I lam unemployed but hope to change that. I do art to calm down, but have no confidence to sell it or get it out there. I hope I can get better because where i am at really sucks! thanks for listening.

Læser dennne tråd: