Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Hello

for 9 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It sounds like you have already learned a lot about how to manage the depression. Great work! 

The program will give you even more skills. I look forward to reading about yout journey. Be sure to keep us updated.

Ashley, Health Educator
for 9 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley, I like the program a lot. I first noticed something different about myself when I was 17. It took me many, many years to realize and accept that it was major depression. The things that help me are being with other people (especially my two grown kids), listening to music and spending time with my boyfriend. On days that the depression is overwhelming, I try to just get up and do something physical like organizing or cleaning. I'm currently looking for work and live alone. I'm looking forward to finding a job, even if its part-time, as much for the social value as for the financial value.
for 9 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Kathy!

How are you finding the program so far?

What has been your experience with depression? What works to help you cope?

Ashley, Health Educator
for 9 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone. My name is Kathy and I am a 53-year-old female. I just got started with the exercises tonight. I'm thankful to have the help offered here. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in the forums.

Læser dennne tråd: