Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Taking the first step

for 9 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gallianna,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your story. My life has felt very similar to that too, I felt ashamed to admit that I had a problem and always thought it was something I could deal with on my own. I would always be looking for things that would make me feel good, but in the end it was always just a temporary fix. I decided to take this step because I lost my fiancée due to my depression. She knew I was depressed and wanted me to seek help but I never got to that step. She finally had enough and decided to leave. Feeling like I hit rock bottom gave me the motivation to seek the professional help that I needed. It's been about a month seeing a counsellor and starting a medication, so far the results have been positive.

Hi Ashley,
I am feeling ok today, my mood seems to have ups and downs a lot. It's when I'm at home alone that I seem to have to most trouble dealing with my depression. I have been trying to rekindle some of my past friendships that I have had, but it isn't as easy as I was hoping. It helps to open up here and know that people have my back.

Thanks for all the support!

for 9 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

I am glad you have introduced yourself. As you can see, we have some caring and understanding members here who can help support you through this. How are you feeling today?

Ashley, Health Educator
for 9 år siden 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Haier, Your brief life story sounds a bit like mine. I have had a life long depression that may have started in my teens. Not diagnosed till I was 34 and had become what I thought was some sort of physical illness. My family doctor sent me for all kinds of tests over 2 years because he thought I would be upset if he said I was depressed. Found a medication that worked very well till a year ago. Then, it was back. I agree, it can be super hard to ask for help. I have this little voice that keeps telling me that asking for help is a sign of weakness. This is a place where you can open up a bit. There are plenty here that will understand what you are feeling and thinking.
for 9 år siden 0 47 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi there. it is tough to step out of the comfort zone.
for 9 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All,

I have suffered for years but was always afraid/ashamed to seek the help I needed. I have pushed away friends and relationships for years and have finally decided to take the steps I need to fulfill myself. Just stopping by to say hi and step out of my comfort zone.

Læser dennne tråd: