Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.101 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee, A-n-o-n

Struggling

for 6 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Nikkie,

I am sure there are many people who can relate to what you are going through. I am sorry you have been feeling this way. I can really read how frustrated and alone you feel. Depression can be really alienating and difficult. The fact that you have support, a career and medications to balance you is all great! It also sounds like you need a bit more to manage the depression and anxiety. Have you worked with a therapist before? Have you had a chance to check out the program yet?

You are not alone in this. We can help you through it.

Ashley, Health Educator

for 6 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi,

I am new to lifeworks program. This is something I would not normally do post on an online social media site or be open about my feelings. I feel lately I need some advice. I struggle with Depression and lately it is getting worse. I don’t know how to control my feelings. I am currently on medications to help balance me, I have a good support system at home and a good career. I feel I will never be happy. I have no fear of death and it makes me sad. I hate when people compliment me because I feel everyone lies to me. I don’t want to feel this way anymore. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Everyone thinks I’m happy because I’m always bubbly and smiling but I just want scream and cry.  I’m tired of having panic attacks, and wasting my young years away because I’m to scared to socialize.  

Læser dennne tråd: