Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Personal projects

for 15 år siden 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sheba,

I agree with Mom of 3, you are a wonderful and caring person. You are doing a great thing, and the fact that you enjoy helping others says a lot about who you are. Keep up the great work Sheba,

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sheba,

I applaud your efforts and successes.  Not only is your hobby helpful to you but it is to creatures who are unable to advocate for themselves!

You are truly a very caring and resourceful person, keep up the good work!
for 15 år siden 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Sheba!
I just wanted to say I think what you are doing is great! I am very impressed!

for 15 år siden 0 185 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't know if the title is appropiate but in the past two years I helped a little myself with a project. A you know I'm a It prof and I love dogs and other animals. With a bounch of friends we created a portal in Italian. Most of the work is mine. Others are just moderators and experts.
I can tell you that helping other creatures than people is a great reward. Even when I get very depressed maybe I don't write in the forum for several days but when someone needs my help I manage somehow to forget my problems and concentrate on the problems of pets especially dogs.
The poject was born only to help. I pay for everything but relly makes me feel accomplished. When I read that maybe with our help one dog doesn't end in the municipal kennel or that someone adopts a fury friend.
For me helping others definitevelly works.
Ps Sheba is the name of one of my dogs. The nuttiest one :)

Læser dennne tråd: