Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.760 emner i 47.060 indlæg

160.792 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

Trouble Accomplishing Tasks

for 8 år siden 0 11223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tony,

I am sorry to read you have been struggling with staying focused at work. Unfortunately lack of concentration can be a symptom of depression. Treating the depression will help with concentration. Aside from medication how else are you treating the depression symptoms. Have you had a chance to get started on the program? The program is based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy principles which is the most evidence-based treatment for depression.

Ashley, Health Educator
for 8 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tony,

I am in the same boat.  I have a challenging job and this is something that I struggle with, both at home and work.  It has taken me a while to adjust to the fact that I have to change how I work so I do not get overwhelmed.  It will take time and you have to give yourself a break.

Ratna 
for 8 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have had trouble with depression before, having lost over a year and short term/long term memory in my early 20's. Did medication and got off medication in early 20's. Symptoms of depression came back starting a couple years ago (mid/late 30's), and I got on medication again last July. Lots of trouble concentrating to the point where it was affecting my work. I have gotten better and have exercised/taken medication and this combination seems to be working for me. I have good days and bad days. The bad days I have difficulty focusing on tasks, and even on the good days I have trouble with courage to complete difficult tasks involving others. I am in a job where I have lots of independence and I have to set out and maintain my own tasks and schedule. I need to have more good days and the courage to accomplish difficult tasks. Depression is still affecting my work and I'm afraid that I may miss opportunities or lose my job as a consequence. I've given serious thought to taking a more structured job in less of a leadership role as an alternative, but this would be a step backwards.

Læser dennne tråd: