Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Session 9

for 14 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Goofy!

Sounds like you are doing great and accomplishing lots.  Good for you!  I will be checking in on your blog regularly!

Ashley, Health Educator
for 14 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW!  I'm doing homework on Session 9.  I've started my blog about it and my "happy place".  I've identified a list of negative core beliefs - some from before the Depression, some since the depression and some made worse or co-created by the depression.  The initial questionnaire at the beginning of the session makes more sense now that I've read through the entire session.  I needed to go back there and do some more work, articulating, defining, thinking through more on each question.  I'm excited to be here - but know the jouney begins.
I can see how it all fits together now.  I'm feeling good.  I went to see my therapist today and we discussed this.  He was very encouraging.  I won't see him for three weeks due to the Christmas Season so he looks forward to the progress I make (however big or small). 
Check out my blog and give me feedback there. 

Læser dennne tråd: