Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.101 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee, A-n-o-n

Music and your body

for 10 år siden 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Im a student currently studying music, so listening, performing and writing music is something I do everyday. Music has the ability to induce emotions and to literally change and activate parts of the brain.

I completely support music therapy because it has so many advantages and no disadvantages. If it doesn't work for you, you were still able to listen to music :)

I love music, as a hobby and a profession. Its the only universal language we have in the world 
for 14 år siden 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pete:   So good to hear from you again.   You've been missed!  [at least by me   :-) ]

I agree with this thread on music.   I have my Ipod on  a dock all day at work and have certain songs that I listen to on different days..... according to how I'm feeling.

Hope you're going to update us!

for 14 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I live my life to music. No matter how I feel, someone somewhere has written a song that sounds like they have reached into my heart. That goose pimple feeling I get when a piece of music really connects is priceless.
for 14 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I haven't read the article but I know music definitely can impact how I feel.  I try to keep songs uplifting and bright; inspirational and I like all genres of music. 
for 14 år siden 0 31 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for sharing the article! The part about brain waves resonating with the beat of music is really fascinating.

I think music can definitely be beneficial. Sometimes a song can change my mood as soon as I hear it! I listen a lot on my ipod (probably too much!), and kind of made a depression playlist, containing sadder songs I can relate to, empowering songs to try and feel better, and even a few fun, upbeat songs I have a hard time turning down, even on a blue day. I wanted to do this because I think sometimes depression can make me real picky about my music. I don't want to listen to a lot of goofy or fast-paced music, sappy love songs, or that kind of stuff. It gets me frustrated. I really need something that speaks my mood in this case.

I really love listening to music by MIKA. All his songs are really uplifting, even the sad ones! My "power songs," as I call them, can really boost my mood, too, like "So What" by Pink or "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister. As far as calming down goes, I like soft, instrumental music. Piano and strings are good.
for 14 år siden 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Music therapy :

We are all exposed to music on a daily basis. Whether we listen to music on the radio while driving in our car, through earphones on our personal music device (ipod…etc), in a store or at the doctors office, we all listen to music at one point or another. Have you ever wondered if music is beneficial? Does it have a therapeutic effect on us? The article at the link below explains how music affects us and why music therapy promotes health.  

http://stress.about.com/od/tensiontamers/a/music_therapy.htm

Members, how has music helped you? When do you find yourself listening to music? What genre of music helps relax you?

Samantha, Bilingual Health Educator  

Læser dennne tråd: