Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.101 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee, A-n-o-n

dissapointment

for 15 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well, I'm going to go take a bath...bbl  That sounds sooooo good! 
I like the tub.
Sound vibrated off the tiles and the water.
Steam rises in the circle of candle light.
Warmth sourrounds us.
Smells spark feelings from long ago!
Taste of salt on lips is like a swim on the beach.

and on one to see me naked and judge my body but the cat.
for 15 år siden 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rosie,   Everyone has bad days. Think back to a time when you were happy and what you were doing then. How can you change your situation to make this happen? You'll always be faced with challenges, it's how we deal with them that changes the way we feel and cope.     Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
Wow Rose, sounds like you had a rough time with that therapist- she sounds kind of psycho to be dealing with people's issues if she can't control her own emotions. My therapist is great- I don't think there is a way for them to stay completely detached. If they really have empathy and compassion to really try and see where you are coming from, I think that is when they can help you the best. People try so hard not to get involved without realising that someone who really tried to see life from your point of view would make a world of a difference. You'll know when you find the right one, just keep trying.

Thanks Wildcat....am taking your advice. Had a long soak in the bath and am getting in bed with a mug of hot chocolate!

for 15 år siden 0 142 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi rosie - i know how you feel - this has been a bad week for me, too. things are going along fine and then it hits you and no amount of anything can make things better. i thought i had found a good therapist - we had a falling out - she yelled at me for being an hour late, when i was actually on time - i still had the time written on her card to prove it! and i felt that she took her anger out on me for the whole hour i was there, she was abrupt and basically told me that i was too entrenched in my depression to ever change?! she said that therapists can't get attached or really offer advice because they would get "burnt out".  wow! i don't know....was it me or her? i've asked myself that question 100 times. talk about not letting go....so yeah, disappointment - what a huge word with such huge feelings attached. it's all just hitting home today - the disappointment, the lack of trust, the need to avoid, the sense of inevitability. the other shoe is always waiting to drop. makes me want to just curl up in bed although i know i need need NEED to get back
on the horse that threw me. find another therapist, go without for a while or maybe back to codependent group in area. 

try to keep up with the exercise, that's the only thing i've been proud of lately, walking for 2miles every day. 45 days and counting!
Hi Rosie,
yup the happiness is inside, but somedays... so is the compost.  It is times like this where we need to soak in some nice sea salts, cry the nasties away, and enjoy a cup of hot tea (or something warm and comforting, broth, chocolate, etc).

next week will be different.
I felt so much better the last 2 weeks but on Sunday I felt sad and then felt angry at myself. I have been trying to fight myself again this week. I felt so good last week, why can it just not last? I am not doing anything differently. I am trying so hard to stay in the present and not go off in my head but sometimes circumstances just seem to swollow me up and I foget I am better than this. I sort of feel like this is typical of my life. Nothing good seems to last. There is always a dissapointment waiting on the other side of a success.....

If only there was some magic formula for happiness. I read somewhere that people don't need to find happiness, that it is already within them but why is it so hard to see something that is already there. I just feel miserable today. My job is boring and unstimulating. This week is just dragging on.... My husband is going through a rough time at work and promised to run errands which he didn't get round to. A really good friend of mine is avoiding me like the plague when I didn't do anything worng. I am supposed to go for my Tai Chi class but don't know if I could be bothered. I am just tired today.

Læser dennne tråd: