Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

Blues

for 18 år siden 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys you are soooo sweet all of you. I did go out today and the sun came out just for me... I bought a new pair of suede boots : lovely... and of course aroma therapy stuff. I went to my friend the dentist ( previous to realestate I worked 13 years in a dental clinic) he's one of my closest friends and I helped him out today for a little while.Then I came home and watched Oprah Dr.Oz was on and he did an open heart surgery on a 65 year old woman who has been smoking a pack a day for 40 years. Someone on this site once said : quote: If I could see the damage smoking is doing to me it would make it easier to quit. Well he showed a part of the lady's lung ,it was full of black veins that were caused by smoking not a pretty sight, neither was the surgery, the Dr even added that one of the conditions he would operate on her is that she stop smoking. This was really motivating. So I didn't get my funny movie but we went to my son's house for dinner lasagna mmmmm I played with my grandson and treated myself to lots of cuddles. Now I am feeling better not 100% but better. I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel because you guys tell me so. I know all this in my mind but my heart is not there yet. I am experiencing a bit of insomnia so I post until the wee hours and I sleep well after. I sincerely thank you all for your support you are a blessing. Sincerely Marie
Thanks RVDMAN it's sunny and warm in Montreal Qc. I'm one of your neighbours LOL [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,436 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $380 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
Gonna Knee high, I just had a picture of myself with the long boots and mini skirt ahahahahahahahah Wish I could send you a picture of my boots, I don't know how they add stuff on the posts,
You guys are my angels. BF Swimmer thanks again. Luna Thank you thank you Kate don't be scared smoking is not an option Lady thank you I'll be going out today Rvdman thank you sir I'm glad you're doing better Princess C thank you, it's not always a smooth ride but worth it. Phil aren't you on vacation? go enjoy yourself that's an order... Gonnadoit don't worry I'm still here to persecute you, don't go near tobacci Josie thanks for your support Well thank you all for responding to my post. I've seen this happen on the site, I was doing so well and now slump. Lady for sure I will not give up my quit, but I must admit that these days I'm going at it out of stubborness instead of motivation so it makes it difficult. Today I will be going out to an open market to get my mind off this,and then I will rent a comedy, it's been raining for the last 2 days so I can't play golf. It's good to know what brings this on and I think Butterfly S really put a finger on it as I'm a goal oriented person I didn't have to work as hard at reaching my goal and this is what brought on this feeling. So enough chatting as I didn't get enough sleep I better hop in the shower and get this show on the road . You guys are so grrrreat big hugs to all :)One day at a time Marie
that's it you've got it, I just couldn't put my finger on it as I was feeling so yurky I couldn't figure it out. I am putting less energy into it and it's a low right now, I feel I'm not new at it but not savvy either sort of a plateau. When I feel this way I can't seem to find a solution on my own, good thing I have this site. Thanks again you're a good motivator. Hugs :)Marie
Thanks I'm really milking the reward part :)It's just there whatever I do, not all day but a huge part of it.
Hi all I didn't know if I should post this, but here goes, for the last few days it's been harder for me. I've done everything by the book, rewards, breathing, bubbles baths, but I feel tired and I think of cigarettes more often. I was fine when I went off the patch. Now I always have cinnamon sugarless gum in my mouth I even went to bed with it last night. I forgot to throw it out. I don't think chewing all the time is a pretty picture but that's the least of my problems. I guess this may be a midterm thing but it sure is annoying. I have less patience good thing I'm not working yet (yikes) If I have offended anyone in my posts know that I didn't mean to I'm just not myself. The party sure helped though thank you Butterfly Swimmer it took my mind of this eternal mental fight for a good hour. Imagine for the last 3 days I've been doing this (cigarette would be good) other side of brain ( you're an non-snoker forget it)on and on for a good part of the day, no wonder I'm exhausted. I sure hope this stops soon I was feeling so good before this relapse argharghhhhhh. Have any advise anyone.......... :confuse:Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,410 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $376 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
for 18 år siden 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm less than one month and everytime i come in here i look for your posts around. You are a great person and a great help to all of us in here. Especially for us the "youngers" all you "old" people have a lot to give us. Don't give in. Life has always it's ups and downs. I believe you're already on the other side.. Don't give up!!! Stay close to us because we need you!! A big big hug Kate xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 233 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �69 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
for 18 år siden 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds like you had a pleasant day yesterday! What kind of suede boots exactly...anklets, knee-high or hip boots to wear with your miniskirts? I could use some new boots myself. Considering what I do for a living and my home life, make those combat boots or barn boots that can put up with all the $hi+ I have to wade through! :) It's a beautiful Saturday morning and the start of a brand new day. Step outside and take a deep breath...doesn't that smell good? You know what you are smelling? ME! I smell sooooo good since I quit. You can smell the soap and lotion I use every morning well into the evening! Come a little closer and take a sniff..... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 419 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
for 18 år siden 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Where, oh where, has our sweet-marie gone; Where, oh where, can she be.....? Hope your day has gone well and that you have a supercallafragalisticexpealladocious week-end! I'm not real sure how to spell it........but since we're on a Mary Poppins theme... Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down... Cast off the shackles of yesterday... Tradition, discipline, and rules must be the tools Without them disorder! Catastrophe! Anarchy!... Let's go fly a kite, Up to the highest height! Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring; Up through the atmosphere, Up where the air is clear, Oh, let's go fly a kite.. I can't remember anymore lyrics...I think I'll pop the movie in and watch it (for the 100th time) with my little one later... :)

Læser dennne tråd: