Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

Share with me

for 18 år siden 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bgaine Just checking in with you to make sure you are okay? How was your day? We're thinking about you. Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 179 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
for 18 år siden 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bgaine...I wish I had words of wisdom for you but I am too early in my quit. I was on the road quite abit today so I did a fair bit of thinking ... right now I am using all my tools that I have kept handy in the past when going through difficult times - small, healthy meals (some unhealthy ones if I need them), exercise, nap when I'm tired, deep breathing, get support from others,etc. .... and then I started thinking....gee what I am going to do when I have a REAL crisis!! (I'm already using my tools) I decided that I will go through the crisis just like this past week. One day at a time. If I fail, I will remember all that I have achieved in this first part of my journey (and I will not beat myself up) I will go back when I am ready and use everything I've learned so far. If I succeed, I will celebrate that fact that I am so much stronger than I ever thought I was. This much be such a hard time for you. We will be thinking of you. Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 157 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
for 18 år siden 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi bgaineshunter, its nice to see you back again. was hoping you'd come to let us know how you're doing. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,013 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $141.12 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
for 18 år siden 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Struggling big time. My friend having Alzheimer-related Dementia has got my tail. I had to have a talk with myself about it. What I can do and what I can not do. She was good to me. How do I just run now. The fact is that the relationship as I've known it is gone. And it may be gone for good in any form, because I'll have to go through her relatives for now on. She told me to hold off seeing her until after the school year ends. She no longer teaches, and I am taking two online classes for a semester. Many of the things she has said have been really, really wacky. And it all came on so suddenly. She was fine when I saw her at the end of May, really supportive and sweet and all. Then when I saw her again in July, it was like I was seeing someone high on cocaine or something. I decided that smoking doesn't help the crying and sadness, nor does it help me to figure out the role I will play in her life during her remaining years. Supposedly, eight years is average. Three years is on the low side, but she is refusing all treatments. So I'm preparing for the worst. But may not be informed when it happens. She says she's just suffering from stress. Long-term friends she can remember them and their children, because they have been important to her. Frivolous things she can't recall. Well, because they are not important. She's just getting cranky because she's getting old. She's retired and has been doing what she wants. She's been enjoying retirement, and I've been enjoying the fact that I've been enjoying it. I do not know where I stand. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 633 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $111 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
I am just so ridiculously sad and confused. I feel really bad for her, too. This just seems like robbery. She was only two years into retirement, and loving it. I recently had complimented her on how well she follows doctors instructions, since I rarely do right away. I don't deal with death well, and I keep telling myself, She is not gone . She wouldn't want this type of life. I talked with her about her medical directive last year. Her only child is recovering from a few addictions and is bipolar. She didn't think he could handle a directive. I don't know. I will talk with him when he comes out of denial. In the meantime, I'm holding on two 14 days. And I don't feel real secure. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 640 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $118.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
Hey, it has only been two weeks this time. Share your words of wisdom with me. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $111 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
Maybe it just sounds like an excuse, but years ago when I quit, I definitely had stress, but not of this intensity so early in my quit. I think the farther along you are, the less likely you are to even think of cigarettes--not to say that you can't relapse. I just haven't had a firm enough grasp on my quits. I'm trying to hang on to this one, but anytime anyone just mentions my friend, I want to smoke. Denial about her condition is about the only thing that works. When I just think of her as mean, but she'll live. I realize that I need to protect my quit, but I also can not run from my friend like a dog. I'm doing the best that I can. Sometimes I'm down to one minute at a time, and I just say the Serenity Prayer, but it is wearing me out. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 673 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $118.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Doing better this evening. I'm even going to do laundry tomorrow. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 678 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $118.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
for 17 år siden 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BG - do you by chance take a diabetes medication called Actos? My mother and I both reacted very very poorly to it and were full of anxiety and depressiona an acting very funny - it seemed to afect our nervous system. These aren't listed as side effects, and I don't think they know about it.... So, it's something to think about, and discuss with your doctor, ok? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,726 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $871 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
for 17 år siden 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/princessceleste_2006/thi113370362_29939.gif[/IMG] BGH, I hope you are doing ok. Please check in. PrincessC :) xx

Læser dennne tråd: