Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Should I stay or should I go??

for 17 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Wishingwell, It is great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by with this update. Finding the right combination of meds can be a bit challenging at times. Hopefully you see some improvement soon. We wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Casey ____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kera7, It's been a very long time since I've posted on this site, I guess when my pdoc diagnosed me with bipolar disorder everything seemed haywire. Not kidding either. I was just discharged from the hospital for the 4th time in one year, so I don't know how much I can help you. My husband recently gave me back the checkbook and some debit cards so I am working on not disappointing him or myself by overspending. It's good your fiance wants to help you because we all need and want help. All I know now is that I am trying to get the right combination of meds because the ones I am on now aren't working right. Well take care and maybe I can start posting again when the depression and hypomania don't control my every move.
for 17 år siden 0 35 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Wishingwell. I can relate to the giving up of the financial items. My fiance and I have decided to let him handle everything. I give him my paycheck. He handles the checking, savings, bills, credit cards, etc. It's a bit hard because I don't like to ask for help or money. (He also is helping to manage my medication and going to my psychologist with me.) He's working on understanding it all. My impulsiveness in spending added with my procrastination/getting sidetracked with bills has brought us to this. I'm kinda glad, though. It added to my stress...
for 17 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wishing, You are always welcome and we encourage you to stay with the program and see the difference it can make. We also have an new CBT Buddies, it is easy and you do not need to download anything. Give it a try everyone and start connecting with one another for that extra support :) Keep Strong, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
for 17 år siden 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Casey, It's been a long while since I have been posting or working the program as my symptoms has been tearing me and my life apart. I just was discharged from the hospital this afternoon after one week stay, which was difficult but necessary. I finally decided to quit my job about one month ago and applied for SSD and hired a lawyer. I don't expect a positive outcome so if one comes then I will be happy. My diagnosis also changed to Bipolar I mixed typed while I was hospialized. This was very upsetting to me. Also my husband took away all my credit cards, check books, access to car, is monitoring my meds, and paying all the bills. I feel like a child, with no control over anything. To Rayne, I sure hope that you come back online because we do miss you. I hope that I am still welcomed on this board. Thanks, Wishingwell
for 17 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rayne, Just wondering how you are doing? Hope all is well. We look forward to hearing from you again soon! Casey _________________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stay home, take care of yourself. Your doctor knows best, and you want to be at the top of your game!
for 18 år siden 0 81 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ah Wishingwell, You are a darlin'. It is strange how our situations mirror each other but still are their own unique problems. Thank you so much for the input because I am one of those people that has to just know EVERYTHING and every possible situation before I can make a decision...and even then stress about whether it is the right one or not. I know you are right and I've told myself that very same thing but it still doesn't help take the worry away does it? Are you still off for awhile yet? And how long have you been off for now? (Just curious) I find that so many that go off for this kind of thing end up returning to work within 3-4 months so that in itself makes me feel like I'm milking this thing. But then how do I explain my incessant need for privacy and hibernation? Ah yes, it has returned with a vengance and I am having a hard time keeping myself "up". But in the face of others you'd never know there was a problem. You'd actually think I have it pretty good and have my %#!+ together. But I don't. I know the negative talk doesn't do any good but I feel like I just have to admit it...at least to myself once in awhile. I guess maybe today wasn't one of my better days. :confuse: I believe tomorrow will be better. Take care wishingwell. I'm thinking of you. :)
for 18 år siden 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rayne, Well you sure know how to hide your problems from me unless I search other posts well to check it out. Sounds like your post could almost be similiar to mine. I too Rayne as I wrote on the other post that I start on 300 mg of Wellbutrin XL tomorrow and I also take Escitalopram (Lexapro) 40 mg, plus other meds for anxiety and sleep and mood swings. I too am scared to return back to work and I am worried about what to tell my boss and co workers. No one can really tell you what to do because only you know how you feel or don't feel. Right now I still don't trust myself, and I am anxious about so many things and can't complete tasks at home. So if I can't do these things then how can I do my job which requires concentration, lots of paperwork, and emotional energy of which is on real low reserve right now. See this is how I figured out my doctor was probably doing me a favor by keeping me out of work longer. I certainly don't want to go back to where I was and I am sure you don't either. So don't feel bad and make the most out of your time home. More time to heal and devote to yourself getting stronger and better. I say we all should think to heck with those who know nothing about depression or anxiety and when they start paying our bills and caring for us then I might start worrying and then again maybe I won't. It's always easier for me to give suggestions, but not always easy to follow one's own plan. So my answer to you question is to simily look within and decide for yourself. If you can afford to stay home, and your doctor feels you need extra time with more therapy, then check your reasons to stay and your reasons to go and I know you will make the right decision for you. Smile and don't stress
for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rayne, Fellow members will be responding soon, but please feel confident in following your doctor's advice. Casey ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team

Læser dennne tråd: