Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Quote of the Day Part Two

for 11 år siden 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
- Zig Ziglar

I'm lucky since I can borrow one, and return it, while using it inside, without a penalty.  Thanks Davit.
for 11 år siden 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
From someone who has spent a lot of time off and on in a wheel chair I have two recommendations. Borrow one from the Red Cross so you can get the size right. This is very important. What people think is the right fit often isn't. Let your Mother get used to it around home before you try the Art Gallery.  It is going to be embarrassing for a while. Treat it like it isn't there. Please don't say things like watch your hands or watch your feet. That only makes the situation more obvious.

I think it will make Her more willing to go out if She likes it. You can't fall down in a wheel chair. For me mobility is a big issue. Yesterday I would have been better off with my wheeled walker but it is a marker of my deterioration and I don't want that yet.

Davit
Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, "Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary."
- Anthony Robbins

What this meant for me today, was to acclimate to a friend's need to use a wheelchair, to my surprise, since her health had declined, in an art gallery.  Seeing the accessibility of the gallery, I can perhaps coax my parent, to enjoy the sights.   Also, I might be able to purchase a wheelchair earlier rather than later, since it's been on the "to do" list so long.
Nothing in life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it.
- Ellen Glasgow

I was considering why I'm despondant instead of responsive, so I'll have to attend to some self-care, more regularly.
It's how you deal with failure that determines how you deal with success - D Faherty

Quote of the Day:
If you can't get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one.
- Mark Twain

What strikes me is how self-critical I can be, so it's important to be good to myself - maybe I'll book a massage today before that 2nd last class on those awfully uncomfortable seats!
Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless.
- Thomas A. Edison

Everything has a purpose, and everything has a place and everyone deserves a hug
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.
- Richard M. DeVos
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
- Ella Fitzgerald
He can who thinks he can, and he can't who thinks he can't. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.
- Henry Ford

Læser dennne tråd: