Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

meeting new people

for 11 år siden 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You're welcome Hugs, I meant every word :)

I don't know where to post this, so here's a good a place as any :)  In the U.S. Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm thankful for my family on this site.  You all mean the world to me and I appreciate all of you.  I really feel like we are a family.  This is the nicest group of people I've ever met and you've helped me so much over the years, I just wanted you to know how I feel.  Also, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.  I wish everyone peace and happiness over the holiday season and throughout the year.

Shari   
for 11 år siden 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Thanks for the compliments Shari

Thanks Hugs,

You're my hero :)  I can tell you're one of the good guys, because you're wearing a white hat :)

I always think of snappy comebacks...about 3 hours later :)  You're right, I think it's better to not say anything.  You're also the King of etiquette.  How many hats do you have? :) :) :)

Shari
Shari,
I'm sorry that happened to you.  Maybe we should start a thread about rebuttals to inappropriate situations.  I'll be wondering about that for some time.

Then again, sometimes it's just better not to say anything.  I think an expert in manners stated that etiquette is about making another feel at ease.

What that guy needed is a kick in the pants
There are a few horse farms in St. Cloud, Florida and cowboys too.  But, I'm back in Maryland which is horse country too :) When I was 19, I visited my cousin in Oklahoma and I loved cowboys...until I was going to enter a restaurant and a cowboy stepped in front of me and let the door shut in my face   I was disillusioned.  My cousin Bryan thought it was hilarious.  He said if I had a horse with me, he would have opened the door for me.  That's why you'll never find me in a cowboy sandwich. There's a rapper called Flo Rida (sounds like Flow Ryder) and it took me a hot minute to figure out that his name is what State he's from - Florida.  With fish, gators, pretty boys in suits solving crimes and rappers...that was reason enough to come back to Maryland 

Shari
Hopefully Sunny isn't reading about the sandwiches you're dreaming about.  
Incidently, thank you for that photo...Thought it was Sunny's, but that holiday art was amazing too!

I can't barely do up the zippers on my jackets, let alone think about artsy stuff

I didn't know you had horses in Florida, just fish, gators, pretty boys in suits solving crimes & rappers who don't know where spaces go in the 50th state name
Hugs,

Between you and Davit, you both keep me in a permanently good mood with your humor 

Shari 
Shari,
He's already standing up on all fours...but who's the guy in the sunglasses and the hat on his back
Davit,

You are so funny!!!  You should seriously consider being a stand up comic :)  

Shari
Sunny - Wonderful pic in the water.  Breathtaking vista of the country too

Læser dennne tråd: