Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.102 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee, A-n-o-n

This is huge and I doubt my strength

for 15 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
byblion, that is the purpose of this forum ...

It is to remind you and to confort you.
Remind you that that exact spot in that pit ... many of us have sat there and contemplated the same notions!
Comfort you that 16 sessions is not 16 minutes nor 16 weeks. But 16 bits of information that you can work on at your rythem. (pssst I am still at 7!! trying to get the basics a part of my life style! I am one stubborn Taurus)
Comfort you so that the strenght comes from a little all over.  A little from us , a little from your family , a lot from yourself , some from care workers . and a smile from a stranger can also be of help on a rainy day.
for 15 år siden 0 142 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hello again,
hope you hang in there though.
for 15 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Here I am, just kicked off session 1 of the program, and it hits me that this is a massive task I'm setting myself here and I can see nothing but more failure. 47 years it has taken to create the sorry edifice of my life and excuse for a personality, and I am attempting to tear all that down and rebuild it, remake myself and the way I think, in sixteen sessions. How do people maintain the motivation and energy to do this? I feel intimidated and petrified of failing at this, as I fail at everything. Where can the strength come from? Maybe it comes down to feeling that I am important enough to rescue, and that's difficult to achieve - I can't make myself feel something in my gut that's not there.

This is getting less and less lucid. I must stop - burdening you good people with my immature ramblings.

Læser dennne tråd: