Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.829 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

work relationships

for 15 år siden 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Wildcat! How exciting
Please keep us posted on the plans for your new bookstore!
Good luck

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi gang!

I have a summer project!  I want to buy a store.  Quit the office in the fall and work for myself!!
I have dreamed of having a bookstore for 15 years now, the stroe for sale is not books but OH soooo interesting and spiritual.  I have so many projects.

And I have hooked my husband into doing a business plan for me with a budget and all!

Lets see what the week brings!
for 15 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

You make a lot of good points Grumbles.  It is important to set boundaries.

I'm so glad you are feeling better wildcat!  Thanks for sharing with us.

Ashley, Health Educator
Hi GAng

we seriously need a puff of smoke and sparkles in the faces/signs. 

I am all better.  I am doing my work at a good clip. I am able to look people in the face again. I am sleeping at a more normal routein and WILL KEEP TO IT THIS WEEKEND!!! no late nite books and tv and internet and painting and and and and,... I promise MYSELF 

I have had 2 salade lunches this week with no dressing! and am controlling the caffine and sugar craving. 

So I do not see everyone as out to get me.  i have more patience with the others... I am not 100% but 80% is good! 
**And I have not spent the rent on a bunch of books I saw and really want!!!! **
for 15 år siden 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, how are the work troubles going for everyone?

I have been having a lot of good experiences at my workplace lately.  I find setting boundaries really helps.  Sometimes people walk all over people just because they know they can.  I tend to be too much of a people pleaser but I often get less respect because of it (weird eh?).  Well I have learned if you voice your opinion and let people know when you are offended then people respect you more.  I hope this helps someone!

Cheers!

hi f.
thr wrist rest was scavanged from a keyboard drawer..
And today is again bad. i am tired.  I am taking everything badly.
and I was told no more lates!  I have 6 .5hours and it does not matter that i have been taking the extra seroquel...
for 15 år siden 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wildcat,

Things seem calmer for you this week which is great!

Hope your request for a wrist support is granted so that you can type away happily!

Keep up the great work.

Faryal, Health Educator
hi gang,

Now that I am not fighting with my body ... things are going a lot more smoothly (even if it is month-end).

When I saw the accupuncturist on the weekend she did some digestion points ... and now I have the SUGAR and CAFFINE CRAVING under controle!  So I am exhausted but not all over the place...

I mentioned the scolding to my boss last week, and she has done the positive reinforcement for a second time this week... So I am a lot more calm.  You know I did not notice if she did it withinn ear shot of the person wo scolded me... !! I am exhausted, normally i would have noticed everything down to the colour of the socks she was wearing...

But my gift to create panic has stirred-up the wasps nest again so I am dealing with another problem... I asked for wrist support since I do a lot more typing and less writing.  And It is no office supplies ... it is something that is custome made for your hand by an orthopedist... the h/r girl had one made go see her she will explain it all...
All I wanted was a $20 keyboard sponge to lean my hands on from Staples Office Supplies - a wrist-support not a wrist splint. I had my superviser and another manager go Funny! due to this request...  what a gift
for 15 år siden 0 271 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wildcat,
How's it going at work?
for 15 år siden 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Work places can be very stressful!  When I returned to work from a 6 month sick leave, one of the conditions of my returning was that someone was to be available to answer my boss's phone at all times.  Not a problem, there was another girl in the office who could do that when I wasn't there.  Only problem was, we both wanted to take the same coffee and lunch times.  I talked to her and asked her to take the earlier time because she and a couple of others went for a walk at coffee and lunch rather than going to the lunchroom.  The people I usually had coffee and lunch with went at the later time and there would be no one for me to socialize with if I took the early time.  And her answer was, No, we've always walked at the 12:30 and we're not going to change!  Talk about being made to feel unimportant! 

It took me writing an email to the 3 people involved and a cc to my boss (who is also their boss) and a staff meeting with everyone involved for the issue to be resolved.  The boss finally said we could try putting the phone to voice mail over the breaks but I was to keep track of how many calls came in and how urgent they were, which turned out to be very few calls and none were urgent - go figure!

It also took me over a year to get this same boss to agree to an accommodation of a half hour later start time - and it took letters from my psych doc to our occupational health dept & a phone call between my doc and the employer's doc to confirm that this was a legitimate medical accommodation (one of the meds I take is very sedating and makes mornings extremely difficult) and thus the boss had no choice but to agree!  

Talk about having to fight the stigma of mental illness - issues that should be a no-brainer to solve are made into mountains! 

Læser dennne tråd: