Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

soooo lame

for 15 år siden 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gang.

I have doing a lot of things and been turned inward these past few moons...

Buying my business and striking out on my own did not work out, Not enough liquid.  So I consolidated all my debts that came about during periods of hypomania and am going to clear up those.  And at 13.5% with the bank it will be easier than with the c-cards at 28%... .  Still, I will never understand why the bank wanted to leave me with the same credit limit!!! I have a huge loan to get rid of the c-cards. I admit I got into trouble because of an illness. And still here is more poison!!!  Why not offer a liquor cabinet to a recovering alcoholic??? and see if their will is strong??? what non-sense....  I had to push to have it reduced by 75% to a level where I had enough for an emergency and that is all!!! 1500$ point.

So I went to the pdoc and I had to raise the mood stablizer.  From what he understood I am still having some instability... Really??? I Could NEVER have guessed... So as the topiramate goes up, I have the secondary effects again!  The sleepiness, the dry mouth, the menace to all on the road when I drive... And After 3 weeks the office has finally realised that I drive to the bank and I might be a liability!!! TOO LATE!  "I am getting used to the dose now"  I am so unhappy with them all.  THe H/R checks up on me everyday to see if I am -okay- not out of concern but to be sure I do not crach and burn the deposit!  more of the interesting tasks taken away...  another moment of humiliation in front of the others. 

I finally understand why!  people hide their diagnosis and medications.  It is not the people but the Machine.  It is the politics and the faceless illness you become. 

Can you believe I was told three times that our insurance often accepts sick leave reason from a doctor, with a reason adjustment to psychiatic medication?  Do they think I am an idiot? I understood the first time.  But 3 times, do they want to get rid of me? 

Læser dennne tråd: