Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Difficulty swallowing on Seroquel

for 19 år siden 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cheekie I am on Efexor 300mg and Seroquel 125mg. The only side effect I have is my eyesight is influenced when I increase my dosage. Except for that I am extremely happy with Seroquel. The eyesight problem lasts for about four to five days after changing the dosage.
for 19 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have refractory double depression (treatment resistant dysthymia and major depression) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder and have been on most of the SSRIs only. Some have worked, some not. Also take Klonopin or anxiety. Right now I'm on Wellbutrin 450 mg a day and Lexapro 30 mg a day, and they're not working. My doc had me try adding low dose Seroquel because he thinks the anxiety is my version of bipolar 2 (!). The Seroquel (50 mg) worked great for everything, but had the terrible side effect of difficult swallowing, among others, like sore throat, flu-like symptoms. Has anyone else had this problem with Seroquel and has it gone away? I stopped the pills about a week ago and I still have the problem. Thanks.

Læser dennne tråd: