Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Effexor xr

for 19 år siden 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi jojo I wanted to let you know that I tried effexor xr for a over a year and I did fine the only side effects I had was when I missed a doses by accident but when I took it the next day I was fine. I am taking something new because of my insurance but I am going to ask the doctor can a go back to effexor xr because the new medcation that I am taking is causing weight gain and I didn't have that problem with effexor xr. I hope this has helped you some.
for 19 år siden 0 59 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi iam new to this site and have a question? I had been on Effexor xr for mild/moderate anxiety with good results than went off it. Been off for about almost a year starting to feel bad again, wondering if I should go back on it? Has anybody else done this I was on the lowest dose 37.5mg Iam very confused I heard some horror stories about this drug, that is why I stopped using it - Would like a little feed back about this drug anybody here been on it for a long time? And how are you doing, any long term side effects? My doctor is leaving it up to me to decided. thanks jojo :quest: :confuse:

Læser dennne tråd: