Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.101 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee, A-n-o-n

lamictal

for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My doc upped my lamictal two weeks ago and I've started having headaches about a week later.  I called his office and he didn't think they were caused by the increase.  However, after he said that I had to do some internet research and there are some sights that talk about lamictal headaches - anyone else have this issue?  I see him again in two weeks.

I hesitate to mention this - because there's a HUGE positive in all of this.  The increase dosage makes me not want to sleep all day and/or when I get home from work, but it also is making it more difficult to go to sleep at night.  I take a benzo at night to help offset the side effect of the bad dreams.  I don't want to take more than prescribed (afraid of the addiction thingy and I want to follow his directions) but think if I do, then I'll go to sleep quicker.  The benzo is Klonopin and I take 1.5 mg.  I am taking 400 mg of lamictal.

Læser dennne tråd: