Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Medication and pregnancy

for 15 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Faryal,

Well, I don't have news to share lol. but I am curious for the future. as an anxious person I am a notorious overthinker and over planner. 

I have had allergies to many anti-depressants and adverse reactions to many psychotropic medications. Lately I have just found something that is starting to work and help me. But it is a class C medication. As such, I was curious about that med and pregnancy. Heck, all the meds I take but one are category C... and well, I have no news to share but I do like to be careful .

I did speak to my doctor and I spoke to motherrisk. But I guess I wanted someone else point of view :)
for 15 år siden 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Interesting question Diva!

Are you about to share some news with us?
Or just curious?

Is there a particular medication you are inquiring about?

Most medications are to be avoided during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding. Your pharmacist would definitely have the right answer, depending on the type of medication and what it's being used for.

Faryal, Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I guess I was just wondering if any of you have had to deal with meds and pregnancy and what happened?

Læser dennne tråd: