Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.840 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: maddshp, Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA

nowhere

for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
as a young adult, I defined myself by those around me... i am his daughter, his girlfriend, her niece... i could not say who I was nor what I wanted. At least I went in a field of my interest for my undergraduate degree - english lit and history. It took me a long time to see that I was co-dependant because I had NO self-esteem. I had to build a vision of myself that did not depend on my previous definitions - that had LOTS of negative descriptions ! It helped that my husband was (and is) always ready to support any decisions I took concerning my health. He endured my Melody Beady tapes night after night. He endured my constant quest and questions about his feelings and why he had those feelings. He learned that tears and questions do not always need a solution; a hug and a few deep breaths often do a lot more good. My depression periods (i'm bi-polar) bring me to mistake my mortal enemies for my closest friends... my negative thoughts... my obssessif questioning of feelings and motives... my bad self-images and self-depreciation... These are the foes I am so comfortable with.
for 16 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Perth, Thanks for the support! It is great to see to see all the members coming in on a daily basis to support and provide experience. Continue to share with us and let us help guide you. We are always here for support and assistance. Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear fallenlove, I am wondering, how you are doing? I also have wrote you some lines some days ago...wondering if you see them. perth
for 17 år siden 0 56 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
fallen: I don't know if I was codependent, but I did have to work on relationship issues and I did find it really helped to speak with people here, who take your issues seriously and who share many experiences. And you can post here whenever you like and you don't need wheels to do so, so welcome to the most accessible group around. I found the thought records worked for me, but I did work against them at first. I could logically fill out all the sections but I would still feel miserable (habit? enjoyed it? just contrary?). But I think it does start to change things, like melting a glacier, it starts underneath where you can't see it, but gradually shifts things in big ways. In the end I am just impressed with your managing all the things you're doing, and I hope it gets easier Ava
for 17 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Fallenlove, We encourage you to keep trying but be try to be as honest as possible. Hide your records from prying eyes if necessary. It's important for your records to be as accurate as possible to see any patterns. Keep persevering! Danielle ______________________ The DC Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I feel like sometimes I'm getting nowhere. The first week of complete thought records took me three weeks, and I still don't see things much differently. I just answer as to what I should be answering instead of what I'm really feeling. Everything seems so clustered together and confusing right now. I'm also reading "Codependent No More" and working on that part of myself. Does anyone else have experience with codependency? I know there are support groups and all that, but I don't have the time to go, cause of the kids, so maybe someone on here could give me some insight. I've talked to my counselor, but I haven't been able to go for a month, cause of my car breaking down and the holiday, so I feel kind of alone. Right now I feel like no one really likes me and I don't want to be where I am.

Læser dennne tråd: