Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

Hi there

for 17 år siden 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bankster, I am located in Vancouver, BC, which I believe is a 4 hours time difference. What day is good for you to talk on the IM Messenger. Talk to you soon, Sharon
for 17 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Sharon. I am on the East Coast, NB actually......and I haven't been on the site for a little while now, but have realized that I should keep up with at least the support group. I've always been able to work, but my work ethic and productivity hit the skids for a little while there while I was in the midst of some of my "darker hours". I'm still working through lots of things, the depression was brought on by the break up of a relationship and just at a point in my life where I didn't think much of myself (I never really have, to be honest). I'd love to chat sometime, not sure when you are here, but will look for you. Take care, and I hope that things are going ok for you? How are you making out at work? And at home? Take care and please talk soon.
for 17 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Listen friend from Ontario Canada...if there is one thing that works for me is total distraction, something that takes your mind off the depression at least for a few hours...for example I joined a kindergarten as a volunteer and the environment is so positive you dont have to feel like pretending. The kids want something or need help constantly and I develope relationships with them quickly and I tell you it feels the best at least for the mornining sesion. I'm finding that the positive feeling lingers on into the day abit more so maybe you need to find an interest or volunteer somewhere to receive that needed love and confidence. Just a suggestion, honey! Wembo
Confused Hurt, I am sorry to hear about your Dad. It must be extremely difficult being 17 and having to go through the grief process. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Have you talked to your family about your feelings? I know it is difficult to do, but you will feel better. Keep you chin up. Sharon
for 17 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Confused_Hurt, Welcome to the Depression Center. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. There is no need to pretend here. This is a safe place where you will be able to find support. Start working through our 16 session therapy program. Also be sure to read through some of our forums, there are many experiences you may be able to learn from. We also recommend seeking professional supervision in addition to using our program. If you have any questions, just ask. We are always here to help. Danielle ________________________ The DC Support Team
for 17 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I meant to say I'm 17*
for 17 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there. 'mnew to this Site now and have been depressed for about 2 Weeks. I am 1 and live in Canada Ontario. This Site looks awsome, like it will really help me. I still live with my Mom and 3 Siblings, haven't had a boyfriend for Years now, and just had my Dad pass away. Now I'm failing School. The only thing I can find that I can still do is try to pretend. I pretend to be happy.
for 17 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon, It's tough but you can do it. Keep working through the program and take it one baby step at a time. Keep persevering, Danielle ___________________________ The DC Support Team
Tammie, How are you doing? Are you still able to work? Where do you live in Canada. I live in the Lower Mainland, BC. I have been struggling going to work and am fighting my negative thoughts. It is so hard to change the way I think and my negative thoughts as I have had them ever since I was a teenager. Anytime you want to talk using the CBT buddies, let me know. Sharon Sharon
for 17 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks to both Sharon and Josie for your replies. I had to log in as another ID, because I am at work and forgot my password and other info at home. I seem to be spending quite a bit of time researching depression while at work, but I noticed that today for the very first time in a few weeks I felt a strange emotion............it was LIGHT HEARTED! I smiled and laughed, and I've been more productive this morning at work than I have been in over two weeks! I know that I'll have bad days, but what a relief it's been to experience just a tiny bit of my "old self". Tammie

Læser dennne tråd: