Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

having touble woth my Wife and I think she is in a depression

for 16 år siden 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
we went to councelling last night and I wish we had one all the time
for 16 år siden 0 86 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DUDE!!! I have so much and so often been-THERE-man!! I hope things work out for ya' tho. See ya, Null
Well it looks like my Marriage is over, she's moving out and shes leaving everything pretty much the way it is. I'll be geting my daughter half the time so I guess thats a good thing
for 16 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jeremy, We are glad we could be of assistance. Our program is available to the both of you always as are our forums. Agreeing to see someone is a great first step! Keep us posted. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
thanx for the info. just so you know, my wife isn't breast feeding anymore and she hasn't done that in a long time. Tis flip flopping from one mood to another is making me crazy but I know that I can't leave and I know not to make the situation worse. I just hope that everything works out in the end.
for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jeremy, is your baby sleeping through the night? does the little one have any health issues? Is mom still breast-feeding? sometimes these situations cause fluctuations in hormones that are at the root of mamy mommy problems. Post-partum depression does not show up right after birth and is often triggered by change in life-style, hormones, and SLEEP. Also, it is not just mom's that have to adjust to a baby... daddy has to as well... men are often given the heavy responsibility of securing the finances of a family ... with little support. btween 12 and 24 months baby grows physically... out growing a wardrobe before everything has been dirtied twice, learing that food is necessary and belongs in the mouth, and become SELF MOBILE. (3 months was sooo nice, deposit little angel in one spot and find them there 40 seconds later ... 20 months it is a constant race). Also, baby's brain is an incredible sponge, learning to interact with family, pets, toys, and their environment... and the tongue being the most sensitive "organ" everything ends up in that Big Mouth. you have a lot in your hands and if your relationship is not strong no wonder you seem confused and lost. A good long talk with a soc-worker or other therapist would be a good starting point for YOU. Find out what you have on your mind. What is weighting down your heart. then work your way outwards...
well I got her to take the test and she is going to see a doctor but I think the relationship is on hold or ended. but as long as she goes it'll be alright. we have a 20 month old and I don't want her to be hurt over this. nothing happens when our babys awake but is all happens at night. thanks for the help everyone and thanks to the forum. I have read alot on here and now I know alot about it.
for 16 år siden 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds like the best thing you can do at this juncture in your marriage is for you to get yourself a "referee" - someone with a marriage counselling background and start that way by telling your wife that you are very serious about the state of the marriage and yours and her health. Let her know that you need some help here and that she would help herself and the marriage by coming to see the counsellor on her own at first and then, maybe, together... You sound like you're in intractable distress while being in this situation without seeking outside help... doesn't she have a favourite sibling with whom she could pour out all her soul? And be a good friend with you at the same time... You both need some help from outside with your communication problem right now...but the essential right now is for you to see a counsellor right away and get some help with YOUR distress.... Patrick
for 16 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jeremy, Again, we have a screener both of you can take here: http://depressioncenter.net/ Click on "I'd like to take the Depression Test" If results are indicative of depression, she can begin working through our therapy program. This may help her open up to the idea of seeking additional assistance. Hope this helps. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
see I've told her she should go see someone and I should her how I think she is but she doesn't see it at all our relationship is going down the hole and I mean we are almost at the end... today is a good day but it didn't start like that... I think it'll turn bad by the end again... it feels like she's pulling me down with her... or could I be the one depressed? I don't know

Læser dennne tråd: