Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Introducing Myself to Members

for 15 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello opistyle,

I am sorry to hear camomile tea and/or linden tea are expensive where you are. I had suggested them as they are not expensive here. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

As for walking I agree it is a great way to de-stress!
for 15 år siden 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bailey

chamomile tea i never been tried it before but i guess its taste like jasmin tea too.
Actually this kind of tea is quite expensive.

I did execised this early morning for almost 1 hour of alternate jogging,walking and some stretching.It really did lessens some of my stresses and makes me feel good about myself.

Hey Opistyle,

Well I am not sure about green tea either. But Linden herbal tea and Chamomile tea have been said to have calming properties! 

I also find that if my head is cluttered with thoughts (i.e. tomorrow I have to do laundry) I just write it down quickly on a list and it helps me relax.

A nice warm bath before bed helps also.

Anyway, hope this helps!
 sarah

last night i tried what you have mentioned here.I did some deep breathing exercise and few medidation while stretching my body then after i drink a warm glass of milk the result.....happy happy i have a goodnight sleep.

Im not sure with green tea as a good sleeping agent coz my family says it contains caffeine.
I'll just continue doing this one until i get over with sleeping pill.Thanks sarah...owe you one...
for 15 år siden 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
opistyle,

Sleep disturbances and sleeping patterns can be a difficult barrier to overcome. However, there are other techniques and suggestions available that you can try without the aide of a sleep pill. Some members report that a routine is very helpful in managing their sleep. Make sure that you are not eating too much before bed because this can often impact the quality of your sleep. Deep breathing and relaxation strategies are another great way to fall asleep as they help our body and mind relax. Sometimes a warm glass of milk or a cup of green tea could also make this process easier for you.

Members, what other suggestions do you have for falling asleep? What strategies do you use to help you fall asleep at night?

Sarah, Health Educator
thanks for the warm welcome guys.
yesterday i've tried not to take sleeping pills before to go bed,coz i been taking it for almost 4 months since before i had my operation.Im hope and prayed last night that i could have my normal sleep,but it turns out a dissapointment for i never had even a single nap that evening.I tried to have  some naps in the afternoon but still nothing,im so depressed today late in the afternoon i cried a lot especially when the time i was in bed talking with my husband and our lovely 3yr old daughter.My family seems to worry,and me also for my husband coz as now he is only the provider of the family.I  cannot work for the meantime due to my operation.

Hey opistyle! 

Welcome to the forums! Post often as you like. Hope to hear from you again.
for 15 år siden 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
opistyle,

Welcome to the boards! Take some time while you are here to acquaint yourself with the resources and information available here. Many members report that the 12 week sessions are also helpful in understanding their own depression and symptoms. By reading through previous posts from other members, you will also learn that you are not alone in this. Many people here are experiencing the same issues and symptoms as you.

As you mentioned in your post, this online forum can be a great way for you to access information and receive guidance from others before you speak to a counselor or another health care professional.

Continue to post and let us know how you are doing. We are here for you whenever you need us.

Sarah, Health Educator
hi....im new here,i just recently take up the depression test and sad to say on my part the result turns out to be
biporal disorder (not sure with the term) .Im not yet undergoing any treatment right now but maybe this site might
help in some ways before i seek professional help.

catch you soon guys....

Hey Bailey,

Welcome to the forums!

Læser dennne tråd: