Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.106 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Hello

for 12 år siden 0 223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi CShell

Welcome to you. This is an excellent community which I have found very supportive, and I'm sure you will too. Take care, and I hope to see you around the forums.

all the best

Pete 
for 12 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi CShell-  Just wanted to say "hi".  I'm new here too, and know how hard it is to try new things when you are depressed.  Honestly, it is hard for me right now just to write something to you because I have been pretty socially isolated myself lately.  I am hoping the cognitive therapy and talking with others will help.  Take care!

for 12 år siden 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello CShell,

Welcome.  I look foward to hearing from you on the boards.  I have found it quite lifting to hear from others as well as sharing my feelings with others.  This is a great place with many caring members.   

Numaseven
for 12 år siden 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi CShell,

Welcome to the boards!  Congrats on making the decision to get support. The online community here is wonderful so please feel free to post often.

I'm also wondering whether you've had a chance to look around the site? There is a lot of useful information here that you may find helpful.

Please keep us posted. Hope to hear from you soon as you begin your journey here.

The DC Support Team

for 12 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello to all of you out there,

I have been suffering from depression on & off  for most my life.for the most part I have been suffering in silence and alone that is not working for me anymore so I thought I would try this out and see if this helps me find new and better ways of copping with life.............

Læser dennne tråd: