Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

The hurt is to much

for 15 år siden 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi DJ,   Thanks for updating us on your daughter's situation - it is wonderful to see that she is improving and that you are feeling more hopeful!   Take care of yourself so you can help take care of your daughter. Hope your wife is also looking after her health.   Hope you have a better week!     Faryal, Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi DJ, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  I do look forward to more posts. 

Hi DJ,

I'm glad to log on and find your daughter is doing better.  How are you and your wife doing?  I hope you are both feeling better also.

Here's how to get a picture:
To upload a picture, go to the support group and click on "your support group options" on the upper right.  At upload a new picture icon - click on Browse.  This will bring up your stored photos and you can then upload the one you want.  Change the "show your picture icon" from no to yes and your photo will show up.  Hope this helps!

for 15 år siden 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Rose I'll try it later. Well i heard from my wife and my Daughter is doing much better!! still alot of test to do and she will have to get a shot every week for the next two years,but at least she is improving!!! Thanks every one!
for 15 år siden 0 142 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
dj, great news! mom of 3 is the one who told me how to get a picture on there - i think it is an avatar? i'll try to remember......you browse for the photo or image you want which is already stored somewhere on your hard drive - then you chose it and say yes when it asks to show it - something like that.....she could probably explain it better
for 15 år siden 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys

Well Good news for now any way,She is doing alot better at least she was last night we'll see what today brings.when I got to the hospital she was just falling to sleep and she only woke up when I was getting ready to leave so I stayed awhile and visited with her.Things were looking realy positive last night. thanks for all your support. Diva this is totaly off the subject but why is your avidstar (I think thats what they call it ) so big? I can't even figure out how to get one on the screen .LOL...I like yours its cool I like art drawing ,painting and tattoo's (not giving tattoo's) thats kinda what yours is like in my eye's anyway! Art! I'll keep you all posted I'll know more later today.
for 15 år siden 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey DJ,

I just read your posts! I am so sorry to hear your daughter is ill. Sounds like such a horrible experience. I am glad to hear she was doing better though :) I wish I had something great to say to you. All I can think of is that you are in my thoughts and prayers. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.
for 15 år siden 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DJ,   Such good news about your daughter. And how has your wife been doing?   I will send positive thoughts your way.   Stay close to the boards and let us know how we can help!     Sarah, Health Educator
Hi DJ,

I just read your posts.  I'm glad your daughter was awake and even asking for food when you saw her.  Those things are usually good signs, but of course the doctors are right to figure out what's happening.  How long has she been sick? Was it a suuden illness? 

Please tell your wife to take care of herself, especially in light of her diabetes. Your daughter may need care when she comes home and if your wife is not caring for herself now she won't be able to do what is needed later.  We had this problem with my mother when my sister was sick.  Telling her she would be of no use to my sister when she came home was the only thing that made her able to care for herself better.  Perhaps this will work for your wife also.

I do believe God answers prayers and I am sure He is listening. I am also sure your daughter knows how much you and your wife love her.  I am hopeful that since she is asking for food that she will continue to improve and that the doctors can soon get a diagnosis for you.  Please continue to let us know how she's doing.

hi DJ

I am sure that before anything in the universe ... it is the great love of two parents that are helping your daughter DJ.
LOVE does miracles... and those little moments and all that hope goes a long way! 
It does not matter if GOD is or not there and if you see Him only when you are in crisis... when your daughter is away at college and sees you only for money - you will still LOVE her!!! it is same thing! 

Now if your wife is cheeting sleep ... she needs energy, think proteins and some carbs to keep her going for her own good! peanut butter on whole wheat toast?  cheese omlette and o-juice?  I would send my husband to the MC-Do across from the children's hospital every 8 hours when we were at the hospital with Tiamat (except for her colonoscopy at 8 months when the risks made me sick!!!).

Læser dennne tråd: