Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Mest Aktive

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.763 emner i 47.063 indlæg

160.971 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: JOH34, TCT3, Velda, Conroy, agathars2hot

Determined not to Smoke

for 18 år siden 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If you were at my house I would take you to the flower shop and buy you a helium balloon and make you suck in some of the helium and then tell me 'again' how you feel. :) Btw~I need to be 'determined' to get my laundry done today! So pass some of that determination over will ya? ;) All the best, N2k [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 358 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,891 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1790 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
Hey Rob, speaking of helium. I guess I'll just admit it. I really did that once. That aching desire to 'feel my lungs up' hit me and my little boy's helium balloon caught my eye. When it comes to staying quit...I obviously was never 'too mature' to try anything. :blush: All the best, N2k [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 358 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,893 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1790 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
If sheer determination gets the job done then just hang on but if it's not going away then why not try any sort of distraction you can think of? (until you find one that works) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 358 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,892 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1790 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Lady I guess I don't know what you are needing to hear. This will pass! If there is no stressor then are you bored? I assumed you were bored and was trying to lighten your load and get you into a conversation. I am at a loss as to how to help you....to be honest. If I could carry your burdons for a while I would do it in a heart beat! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 358 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,892 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1790 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
for 18 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[size=4]AAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!![/size] Good bye! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 408 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,174 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1428 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
One of the key components of keeping a quit is determination. I know that as time passes, the quit gets so much easier and the freedom is awesome. I have been quit for over a year and haven�t had any cravings for quite some time now. And then there are days like today. Nothing has happened, no tragedies, no extra stressors popping up out of now where. I just have a sudden desire to smoke. I had a dream that I was hiding and smoking and that image keeps popping in my mind. For some reason, unknown to me, I want to fill my lungs with smoke today. I hate this crazy addiction. I have yet to have the 5 minute cravings that people profess to around here. This has been going on for over an hour now and isn�t letting up. It is times like this that I hold on to my determination not to go back to the enslavement of smoking. I have fought too long and too hard to give up but I would not leave the house right now. Instead, I post. Just like the early days. I have enough knowledge to know that I cannot have just one puff. I also have a junkie brain that tries to convince me that �no one would know�. I laugh at this thought now. I guess not all days will be good days. Here I sit, gritting my teeth, taking deep breaths and hanging on to my determination not to give in to the horrible addiction. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 408 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,173 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1428 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Where would we be without bugg huggs????? Thanks! Marie, Cheeseburger pie is found on any bisquik box. Quite simple actually. Something different. I won't be around tomorrow folks... It's going to be weird not checking in with everyone. Guess I'll catch up in the evening. Wish me luck. I'm off to bed and then starting a new chapter of my new life bright and early in the morning. Good night and thanks for helping me through another tough day. You guys are the best! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 408 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,179 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1428 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Island Girl, I've marked my calender for Oct. 14th. It will be great! Playing is so much better than smoking! Trust me, we will laugh a lot! You cheered me up and have given me something to look forward to. Hope your lessons go well. Thanks. I still have your number and will give you a call closer to that time. School starts tomorrow so the boys have gone to bed. Thank goodness. Deep breaths. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 408 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,177 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1428 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
Went out and trimmed my hedges. Screamed. Yelled. Scratched up my entire arm when I fell into the fricken bush. Oh yes... It is getting better and better. Locked the kids out of the house because they are all acting stupid. (Oh be quiet I let them back in) Came here, read your replies... I want to go to the gas station. I'm not leaving the house. Will I give in to this addiction... No I will not. I will do whatever it takes but I will not smoke. I made a promise to myself and I intend to keep it. My life has changed dramatically and there is no going back for me. This is a soul searching, life changing experience. This is a fricken addiction and I am so pissed right now! When I take deep breaths my lungs fill with air. I do not cough, and choke because I am breathing in. I do not smoke anymore. No thank you. I cannot stand the smell of smoke. I cannot stand to be around it nor will I ever put one of those stupid cigarettes up against my lips again. As long as I don't buy cigarettes, I cannot smoke them. Life is good. My life as a non-smoker is too precious to give up. Not today, not ever. I'm going to make dinner now. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 408 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,175 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1428 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Shevie.... STOP LAUGHING AT ME! It was not funny!

Læser dennne tråd: