Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Mest Aktive

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.763 emner i 47.063 indlæg

160.971 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: JOH34, TCT3, Velda, Conroy, agathars2hot

Determined not to Smoke

for 18 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Island Girl... I'm so glad to hear you are starting your lessons. I can't wait to come down and play! Let me know when you are ready! I believe Labor Day is out (change of plans) so how about October? I am anxious about starting the new job tomorrow. It is a really good position and one I've been working towards for a long time now. Now it is time to step up to the plate and deliver. I am excited and welcome the challenge but like everything else.. I guess change is scary sometimes. I will just be myself and do my stuff :) The best part is that these people will not know that I ever smoked! Duffis... I know what you think I need. Hmmmmm [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 408 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,176 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1428 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
for 18 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm really glad that my trip in the bushes has amused so many! Now, who would like to come over and finish trimming them for me???? Because I left them where they were and came in the house! Well, if nothing else I am laughing now. That really helps. Laughing at Duffis telling me what I need (thank you for not saying that in this forum. It definately would have been deleted). The rest of you laughing at me. The dive into the bushes was not funny until you guys started in. No Joe, you cannot have a picture! I guess we can say that laughter helps. I would be lost without the support of this awesome community. It's been a heck of a day and I can hardly wait to taste that cheeseburger pie that I literally thew into the oven. Should be interesting. One step at a time... one day at a time using N.O.P.E. That is how we all quit. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 408 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,176 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1428 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
for 18 år siden 0 563 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, That phrase from so long ago that I told you when you first quit.. Strength, Determination, Commitment and A Positive Attitude... it rings as true today as it did back then. As ex smokers I guess we all have our "day in the barrel"... and today is your lucky day! Aren't you glad you have this great bunch of misfits, er, I mean supportive friends to help you? ;p I know a few weeks ago when I cut over two new servers at my office I could have burned down a carton over the weekend. I knew it was the anxiety over the move that was doing it to me so I just got past it. Not a lot of fun, but two trips to Dairy Queen over the weekend and *poof*, no more crave!! I would bet the farm that your growing anticipation over starting your new job is at the root of this. You are on the right track.... stay busy. As for you in the bushes... I want a picture!!! :eg: [b][color=Purple]Be Strong. Be Smart. Be Quit[/color] [color=black]Joe[/color] [size=3][color=Blue]Knowledge Replaces Fear[/color][/size] [size=2][color=purple]Hoping for success without hard work is like trying to harvest without planting.[/color][/size] [size=2][color=black]Illegitimus non carborundum est[/color][/size][/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 455 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,395 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1114.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 79 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$36,429.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9794 Hours: 5

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 37

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 18 år siden 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, I think you're subconciously stressing over starting your new job tomorrow. The visual of you in the hedges is a hoot! :p Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 447 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,955 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1698.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 83 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
for 18 år siden 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, you said the hedge scratched up your arm? If anyone asks about it at your new job, just say nonchalantly "Mountain lion" and go on like it's nothing. Guaranteed, nobody will mess with you. :eg: Still laughin', lovely Lady. :) Come on, grin. You know you want to. Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 448 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,962 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1702.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 83 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
for 18 år siden 0 989 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gosh - what did I miss? Bushes? Thorns? Medical operations by Doctor Duffis? Or was he suggesting some other kind of diversion??? :p Mountain lions? Joe as a wannabe photographer? Islandgirl hitting balls? Helium breathing? Children's Services hauling Lady away for locking out her children? N2k reverting to dirty clothes so she can save you? Bugg huggs?? Gosh - my weekend was boring in comparison. Did 35 flower arrangements for a huge memorial service for one of our island's favorites. Picked a bushel of figs. Glad you made it thru Lady - though I never woulda had a doubt. Good luck on your new job tomorrow. Wheeee! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 486 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 12,152 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1701 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 67 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
  • Quit Meter

$796,897.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5698 Hours: 4

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 43

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 18 år siden 0 832 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dam you Lady you have me handcuffed and I can't tell the world what you really need. But you and I know so get a grip and keep it together. I'm sorry I wasn't around when you needed to talk but today was Roxannes special day and we went shopping for her big reward. I will be around tonight if you want to chat it out. Love you Bob [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 546 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,403 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1403.22 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 109 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
  • Quit Meter

$284,606.25

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6830 Hours: 14

Minutes: 43 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 18 år siden 0 1073 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
~bugg huggs~ good luck on your first day tomorrow!! and congrats on bustin' through the crave!! [color=Purple]~lbugg~[/color] PS: and still bustin' up at Duffis' form of 'attitude adjustment'! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 514 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 28,835 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3598 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 50 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
  • Quit Meter

$53,332.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 933 Hours: 14

Minutes: 44 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Læser dennne tråd: