Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Blew it today

for 16 år siden 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
there is no better time than now. Don't make it harder on yourself. As Pen said, when you want to quit more than you want to smoke you will. I hope it is sooner rather than later. Spend some time reading here, it may help. Sue [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 259 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,590 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $453.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
for 16 år siden 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, Daily you smoked and demon won again. You said you needed a couple days to regroup, then do it. I know the others said to get right back on with your quit and if you can do that then you should. I can only speak about what I know. When I slipped I tried to get right back and it didn't work for me. I had to get sick and tried all over again. I had to beat myself up for awhile. But the main thing you should want more than anything is to get quit and stay that way. Time, how much do we have? Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 262 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,620 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $393.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
for 16 år siden 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, I'm with the "get right back on" crowd. The longer yuo wait, the tighter a grip the junkie gets and that's him spouting the perception, mindset nonsense. Your mind was set, your perception was that you quit. If you slip on the stairs, do you lay there thinking you'll get back up in a couple of days? No, you get up, and then examine the place where you fell to see if yuo can do something to prevent it happening again. Same, deal, DL. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 248 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,960 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,728.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
for 16 år siden 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Please don't take a few days. Stop now. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 374 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,610 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,570.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 35 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
for 16 år siden 0 140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DL, I only just saw this. Damn. Please, please reconsider. Today is a better day than tomomorrow to quit, because tomorrow never comes. Why not try re-reading the posts you wrote here over the last few days? They read like the posts of a rational person well capable of beating his addictions. The post I'm responding to here isn't in your words - it's the addict talking. Don't listen to the addict - listen to your heart. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/1/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 320 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �84.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
for 16 år siden 0 123 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DL: Please don't go back to smoking for a "couple of days". That just doesn't work and is only the addiction speaking to set its hook in you again. Stop now! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/2/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 375 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
for 16 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Daily Llama, Do take the time you need to learn from this but do keep in mind the sooner you get back to your quit, the better and likely the easier. This slip does not have to equal relapse. Keep persevering! Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 591 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I dunno Pen - I have said for a while now that nobody really *wants* to smoke. The adiction does, sure, but not the person. Who in their right mind would want to go spend all that money to light up a piece of paper filled with poison and inhale it into their lungs? Daily - you've beat addiction before so you know how it is. You know how it talks to you and puts ideas in your head and that it never speeks the truth. This addiction is the worste one you've ever had. You are addicted to the single most addictive substance on earth. The withdrawal simptoms aren't bad enough to put you in a clinic to get off of it, but those who do get off of it are the strong ones. You are one of those. Get up, dust yourself off, and throw them away! They lie, and they stink, and they are murderers. You promissed your body freedom today - so, do it. You owe it to yourself to at least try. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 549 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 41,175 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10,293.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
for 16 år siden 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This "couple of days" you speak of tells me that you want to smoke more than you want to quit which is fair enough but you will never succeed in quitting until that balance tips the other way. I hope that is sooner rather than later. Good Luck Penitent d1339 :)
  • Quit Meter

$58,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1158 Hours: 16

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 16 år siden 0 83 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Daily Llama; You don't need more days, that's the nicotine talking. You just have to get right back up there where you want to be. You've been thinking about this for a long time right? What difference is a few more days going to make? Believe me I have smoked for over 35 years, 3 to 4 packs a day and I have quit quite a number of times over the last two years. I hope this will be the last as I hoped for the others. My best quit lasted almost a year, some of my worst lasted about as much time as it took me to get to the store to buy more cigarettes (having burned or otherwise destroyed the ones I had left) So this was a short quit for you. Just make the next one a little longer. Don't make the time in between longer. Is your worst nightmare a 3-minute craving or not being able to walk because you can't breathe. Hang on in there - You can do it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/6/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 385 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $143.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$410,112.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8178 Hours: 23

Minutes: 44 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Læser dennne tråd: